All reviewssports barmalibu farmgolf coursefour seasons resortbreakfast buffetocean fronthigh techstate of the arttop notchpartial ocean viewadult poolprivate islandlarry ellisonevery employeesweetheart rocklush gardensutv tour
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Even for a Four Seasons Hotel this property was beyond expectations! From the staff to the grounds, it was the BEST service we have ever experienced. If you are looking for a quiet, personalized luxury getaway with the friendliest people, best rooms and restaurants, then look no further...

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Andrew P
David A, Resort Manager at Four Seasons Resort Lanai, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Andrew P,

Thank you for your fantastic review! I am delighted to hear that we exceeded your expectations during this recent visit and that you found the service from our team to be the "BEST". We have shared your kind words with the team, who all say MAHALO and send your their warm aloha.

A Hui Hou!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Stayed at this incredible resort in April. Everything was absolutely perfect from arrival to all too soon departure! Highly recommend Nobu, the SPA, the PC-12 Air Lanai uses, and the food. Leaving was the only difficult part of the stay!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Bruce10215,

Mahalo for taking the time to share your positive experience. We really enjoyed reading your review and your recommendations of NOBU, Hawanawana Spa and our newest offering, Lanai Air.

We hope to have you back on our little piece of paradise again soon!

Warm Aloha from the entire team,

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

I have visited Lana’i three times but it has been about ten years since my last visit. It has always been one of my favorite places and I was nervous that I would not like the changes on my most recent visit. That being said, it was as close to perfect as perfect can be. It was well worth the long flight from New York especially with their new private air charter from Honolulu. They meet you at the gate of your inbound flight and transfer you by Escalade to your awaiting private plane to the island. From there, you have a private transfer to the resort in one of their Mercedes SUVs. The resort’s best feature is its staff and their warm welcome upon pulling up to the resort makes you feel at home. The service is simply exceptional from management to the gardeners. The food is divine, the food may actually be better at Nobu on Lana’i than here in New York. The steak at One Forty was cooked perfectly and the food at both Views and Malibu Farm was also very good. The rooms are newly renovated and very comfortable with every possible convenience. The addition of the second pool which is adults only made a world of difference especially considering we visited over spring break. That being said, I cannot say enough great things about the staff, they exude true hospitality and fulfill every request, some if not most have been there since my last visit! My only recommendation is that if you are visiting other islands, make Lana’i your last stop because I went there first and wound up leaving another resort on another island which is supposed to be “the best” which will remain nameless and I came RUNNING back to The Four Seasons Lana’i because it literally blows everything else in Hawaii away. Needless to say, don’t make the same mistake I did as it was not cost effective to go twice on the same trip but still well worth it! I asked them if I was the first person to ever do this and they said no which I found amusing.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Paul M
David A, Resort Manager at Four Seasons Resort Lanai, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Dear Paul,

It was such a pleasure to meet you during your visit to Lana'i, and to have you back on the island after all these years. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and to hear that it was as 'close to perfect as perfect can be'. This makes us all very happy and proud!

We look forward to welcoming you back many more times, and we send you our warm Aloha in the meantime!

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

My stay is so pleasant. Room is quiet and spacious. Staffs here are all very friendly and helpful. Food in hotel restaurants are very delicious. I especially like their key system. So convenient to use. But I noticed the snacks in room are expired. This obviously is not FS standard.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear bigbadgang,

Mahalo nui loa for your review of your recent stay. I am happy to see you had a great time and that you found our team to be friendly and helpful. I am very sorry to learn about the expired products in our private bar. Our team will be auditing all rooms today to ensure this does not happen again. I appreciate you bringing it to our attention!

We look forward to having you back on our little piece of paradise soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Wonderful experience at a more secluded, quiet resort. Hotel location, facilities and staff are excellent. Room was beautiful and the view amazing. Hotel is situated slightly above a sheltered bay with great beach and surrounding gardens. Don't miss the sail-snorkling excursion.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank tmadden445
David A, Resort Manager at Four Seasons Resort Lanai, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear tmadden445,

Mahalo for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay. It is fantastic to learn that you enjoyed your experience around the resort and that you had the opportunity to go out and explore the beauty of our ocean on the snorkel sail.

We look forward to your next visit to our beautiful island.

Warm Aloha,