“The only Luau you need”
Review of Aulii Luau

Aulii Luau
Ranked #1 of 2 Concerts & Shows in Poipu
More attraction details
Owner description: An Intimate and Authentic experience in an Exquisite Setting on Po'ipu Beach. Kaua'i's only oceanfront Lu'au located at the Beach Lawn at Sheraton Kaua'i Resort. As the sun sets, treasure this truly mesmerizing setting as you indulge in island culinary treats with the Pacific Ocean as the backdrop. Our traditional-style luau offers a lavish buffet and authentic entertainment featuring award-winning dancers taking you on an alluring voyage weaving tales of Kaua'i and Polynesia into exciting songs & dances.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Luau, on the beach, sunset in the background, great food, great entertainment...what more could you ask for?

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"stage"
in 77 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Except for a shower or two the luau was great. We were seated quickly, the appetizers and main dishes were very good - especially the pork. The program moved along and was entertaining. This was our third luau and would rate this equal to the two on Maui.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Overall the experience was great! The Dancers were fantastic, and the location next to the beach was ideal. I thought the Host of the event was sometimes little cheesy and that could be improved upon.
Also they needed more help in checking in the guests. that went a little slow. We had premier seating which was very nice with the lei greeting and very good seating. We did not get the introductory cocktail
but that was ok. Food was fine, Not Super, but good. The best part of this luau was the location and the dancers. It did start to rain, so take a jacket or sweater.and the breeze off the water can be chilly, depending on the time of year you go. I really thought they would have moved us inside (due to the weather) which was why I did not take a sweater. I had to leave to get it... But I am actually glad they did not move the Luau indoors, because the location outside is what makes this one very nice.
I will do it over again next year when I bring my grown children to Poipu.
I do recommend this Luau.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was the third Luau I’ve been to, and it was by far the worst. First let me say that the show itself was lovely. They were very talented and the humor incorporated was appreciated. But the food and atmosphere was poor. It is located in the grassy area at the Sheraton hotel and anyone can see the show. It is perfectly visible to guests in the pool, the guests in the hotel rooms, and the public on the beach. This felt very commercialized and it poured rain the entire time. Given it Is the garden isle so rain is to be expected. The food was just okay, and not worth the price. They also didn’t dig up the pig like a traditional Luau given the location, which was unfortunate. Like I said I wish I could rate the show itself separately, but overall I wish I would have went to a different Luau.