Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Great food, awesome dancing, great host.

I have gone to many luaus but this was my first time at the Sheraton one in Kauai. The setting is... read more

Reviewed today
Amandahowse
Renton
via mobile
Loved the show, pretty good food

Most of the food was excellent. Best kalua pork we had over our two-week trip between islands... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Bobcatmcgee

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Poipu
from US$137.60
from US$314.58
from US$229.34
from US$78.12
More Info
All reviews pork premium seating mai tais flower lei preferred seating buffet line standard seating ocean front general seating buffet style dinner buffet blue hawaii round table front row seating location was perfect nice setting sheraton kauai
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Except for a shower or two the luau was great. We were seated quickly, the appetizers and main dishes were very good - especially the pork. The program moved along and was entertaining. This was our third luau and would rate this equal to the two on Maui.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Overall the experience was great! The Dancers were fantastic, and the location next to the beach was ideal. I thought the Host of the event was sometimes little cheesy and that could be improved upon.
Also they needed more help in checking in the guests. that went a little slow. We had premier seating which was very nice with the lei greeting and very good seating. We did not get the introductory cocktail
but that was ok. Food was fine, Not Super, but good. The best part of this luau was the location and the dancers. It did start to rain, so take a jacket or sweater.and the breeze off the water can be chilly, depending on the time of year you go. I really thought they would have moved us inside (due to the weather) which was why I did not take a sweater. I had to leave to get it... But I am actually glad they did not move the Luau indoors, because the location outside is what makes this one very nice.
I will do it over again next year when I bring my grown children to Poipu.
I do recommend this Luau.

1  Thank jessicatK3830VS
Reviewed 1 May 2018

This was the third Luau I’ve been to, and it was by far the worst. First let me say that the show itself was lovely. They were very talented and the humor incorporated was appreciated. But the food and atmosphere was poor. It is located in the grassy area at the Sheraton hotel and anyone can see the show. It is perfectly visible to guests in the pool, the guests in the hotel rooms, and the public on the beach. This felt very commercialized and it poured rain the entire time. Given it Is the garden isle so rain is to be expected. The food was just okay, and not worth the price. They also didn’t dig up the pig like a traditional Luau given the location, which was unfortunate. Like I said I wish I could rate the show itself separately, but overall I wish I would have went to a different Luau.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Everything was great,great food and entertainment!People were wonderful! Lovely experience! Would gladly go to the Luau again!!!!

Reviewed 29 April 2018

This was the best lula I’ve ever been too. Took two young children and paid for premium seating front three tables. Well worth the extra to be up front. Never felt rushed at this show as in others on Big Island and Maui. Enjoyed the food and the show. We were outside by the beach which if in ballroom may have been more disappointing as other have reviewed. It was raining which when in Kauai who cares if you get a little wet.