“Great show, everything else was unpleasant”
Review of Aulii Luau

Aulii Luau
Ranked #1 of 2 Concerts & Shows in Poipu
More attraction details
Owner description: An Intimate and Authentic experience in an Exquisite Setting on Po'ipu Beach. Kaua'i's only oceanfront Lu'au located at the Beach Lawn at Sheraton Kaua'i Resort. As the sun sets, treasure this truly mesmerizing setting as you indulge in island culinary treats with the Pacific Ocean as the backdrop. Our traditional-style luau offers a lavish buffet and authentic entertainment featuring award-winning dancers taking you on an alluring voyage weaving tales of Kaua'i and Polynesia into exciting songs & dances.
Reviewed 1 May 2018

This was the third Luau I’ve been to, and it was by far the worst. First let me say that the show itself was lovely. They were very talented and the humor incorporated was appreciated. But the food and atmosphere was poor. It is located in the grassy area at the Sheraton hotel and anyone can see the show. It is perfectly visible to guests in the pool, the guests in the hotel rooms, and the public on the beach. This felt very commercialized and it poured rain the entire time. Given it Is the garden isle so rain is to be expected. The food was just okay, and not worth the price. They also didn’t dig up the pig like a traditional Luau given the location, which was unfortunate. Like I said I wish I could rate the show itself separately, but overall I wish I would have went to a different Luau.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction