“Love Love Love!!!”
Walk to Kalapaki Bay
Wailua Beach, 10 min. north
Wailua Beach, 10 min. north
Wailua River, Kayak Tours
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

breanneg
Kirkland, Washington
“Love Love Love!!!”
Reviewed 21 August 2013 for a stay in June 2012
people found this review helpful

We've stayed at Pali Kai twice now. Once in Cottage A and once in Cottage C. We really enjoyed our stay both times, but there are pros & cons to both cottages. We really loved Cottage A for it's deck. Being able to sit out on the deck as wonderful! I liked having the bedroom separate from the living quarters and found that the bathroom was much roomier. The downside to cottage A was there was much more rooster noise than cottage C, but nothing some ear plugs couldn't fix. Cottage C was very cozy and I liked being close to the water and being able to hear the waves crashing on the beach at night. When we stayed in Cottage C it was in June and I don't know if it was just the time of year or just being closer to the water, but we did notice that there were quite a few mosquitos, which was something we didn't notice in Cottage A when we had stayed there in April 2 years before. Overall our experience in both cottages was AWESOME and we'll for sure be back. It's totally worth the extra money to get Cottage A over C though. Having a deck to eat dinner on and to sit out in the evenings is worth the extra money alone. Also, the Marriott beach access is great!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location & beach access
Liked least: mosquitos & lack of deck on cottage C
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
AZ

Reviewed 31 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway
Joni1495
Pleasanton
“Have to say it was terrific!!"”
Reviewed 23 May 2013 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

I came across the reviews of Pali Kai 17A and had to add mine. We, a friend and I, stayed almost two weeks at Pali Kai. It was wonderful. The kitchen has every utensil one could possibly need, a full sized refrig, and places to store anything we bought. On the deck were several beach toys (we added to those) that my grandchildren used. My son and his family stayed at the Marriott and we were able to join them on the beach, at the pool, and in the gym. The grand children slept over one night and loved our cottage much more than the hotel room. There was a DVD for them to watch their favorite movies (they were 5 and 7). The management was helpful when I called with a question, and didn't make me feel like an idiot for asking. I would return in a heartbeat. The bed is a bed - one sleeps on it. Yes the bedroom is small, but you have a livingroom and patio. This is a vacation cottage. We entertained my son's family, my daughter and the two of us for dinner one evening and were quite comfortable. Thank you so much, and we will be back.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and the amenities
Liked least: the screen was broken on the sliding door (had to dig for something wrong)
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Oakland
Reviewed 10 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing