“Felt Like Paradise”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

GoshaYUL
Montreal, Canada
“Felt Like Paradise”
Reviewed 19 July 2013 for a stay in October 2012

After a long flight, hauling a 3-year-old and getting lost with our rental car in the middle of the night, opening the door to our condo rental and seeing how comfy and inviting it was inside was... Priceless! Everything was as pictured: The condo was spacious and very clean. The bedroom was very tidy, functional and the king-size bed was very comfortable. The place had carpeting, but it looked very clean, so I didn't hesitate to let my son roll about.

The kitchen had everything one would need to prepare home-made meals, and a blender to prepare that much-deserved after-beach/mid-day pina colada! The washroom was the only letdown, it was big enough, just needed a little revamping because of the slight stains on the counter and in the bath. The soaps provided were heavenly and I truly regret not purchasing some before I left....

The grounds were very well kept. There are 3 pools, but we only used 2. The waterfalls pool was a great hit with our son; he actually preferred it to the beach! I was pregnant, so I couldn't use the spa at the time, but my husband loooved it.

Lawai beach is just in front, it's a 5 minute walk through the grounds. Baby beach was a little hard to find, but it was just a 10 minute walk. Also, along the roads, they would routinely clean the coconut trees and leave young coconuts on the side. Don't hesitate to take them! The coconut water inside is great!!

We're usually budget travellers, so for the price we paid, I honestly didn't expect much. But we certainly got a LOT more for our buck for this place. Altough it was really a great place to kick back and relax after a day sightseeing, we'd have "lazy moments" just hanging around the grounds and the condo itself. It was THAT comfy!

ETA: I rented this place through the Parrish Collection, which were truly fantastic to deal with. I wish all rental agencies were this great...

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Hard to choose, but the oceanfront Lana'i was awesome!
Liked least: Washroom needs a litle pick me up
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
CO

Washington
Reviewed 31 March 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing