“Wonder time at Waikomo Stream Villas”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
New York
Reviewed 20 October 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Management Response
20 Oct 2011
Aloha Sanford,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your stay. I’m pleased you were able to take advantage of our “HI Five” 50% off promotion at the tropical Waikomo Stream Villas. We value our guest’s feedback and although we have not received any similar comments regarding this unit, our property manager has done a comprehensive evaluation of the unit and furnishings and will make appropriate recommendations to the condo owner.

We do care about our guests experience and go to great lengths to ensure accurate photos and descriptions of all our properties in efforts to be sure their expectations are met. I am sorry you were disappointed in the furnishings. Rest assured that every client is valued and customer service is our top priority. We hope that we are able to host you again on Kauai as our team is happy to assist you in choosing a unit to meet your expectations.

Mahalo, Parrish Kauai
British Columbia
Reviewed 31 March 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
EAConnoll...
Castro Valley, California
“We're just home yesterday and are already planning our trip back!”
Reviewed 9 February 2011 for a stay in January 2011

NOTE: The photo showing an ocean view is out-dated! Another hotel has been built directly across from the unit and you have a view of the parking lot between the two buildings. For the price, I have no complaints, but I was surprised!
We stayed for a week in this unit with our two kids and also rented a 1-bedroom unit in the same complex for Grandma & Grandpa. Unit 233 was perfect for the four of us with the kids in the loft upstairs with their own bathroom. The decor was simple and just what we needed. We were very happy with the the kitchen and the washer-dryer and we used the BBQ grill twice. The location was great in the winter with the south shore beaches being calm enough for us to snorkel daily. I was glad I brought my earplugs as the frogs were quite loud and kept me awake the first night; but by the end of the week, I'd gotten used to them and slept fine.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists

Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing