“Loved the condo and the island of Kauai”
other travellers have booked this property
Children's Sandy Bottom Pond Water Slides
Waimea Canyon
Waipouli  Bach Resort at Night
Kauai Monk Seal
Kauai Calls!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Shelley S
Millerton, Pennsylvania
“Loved the condo and the island of Kauai”
Reviewed 1 May 2015 for a stay in February 2015

We would stay here again. Condo was well stocked, clean and location is perfect for traveling around the entire island.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
TuckerSas...
Minneapolis, MN
“Our favorite location to explore all parts of Kauai.”
Reviewed 19 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015

This resort is an ideal location in Kauai. The unit is positioned well so we could use just the ceiling fans and did not have to run the AC. We loved the ability to have fresh air. Candace was very helpful and cheerfully agreed to a couple of special requests to make our vist extra special. We liked the fourth floor location as being close to pool and beach but without the extra noise. We enjoyed walking across the street for groceries and made several meals in the condo. Great restaurants are nearby too. Don't miss the new Jo2. Wish we could have stayed longer and ready for the next time.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The resort is a great location and the condo is positioned well.
Liked least: The bedspread and sheets are rather tired.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
AZ
Reviewed 21 July 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
21 Jul 2012
Aloha Jeannie and George, thank you for choosing Kauai Calls! and Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa, especially A405! We so enjoy having you stay with us and look forward to your next stay in October!

Mahalo nui loa,

Kauai Calls! Set Your Heart Free
Owners of WBR A405 and Housekeepers A405
Mankato
Reviewed 27 February 2012 for a stay in September 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
27 Feb 2012
Aloha Eric!

Mahalo for taking the time to review this condo! We are so glad you enjoyed your time on Kauai! Come back and visit us again!

Mahalo Nui Loa!
Kauai Calls Staff
Scott G
El Paso, Texas
“Best experience of my Hawaii trip”
Reviewed 4 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012
person found this review helpful

I stayed in A405 for several days and the place is well priced and excellently maintained. It really surpassed my expectations and is phenomenally nice, with an ultar-modern large kitchen, huge bath, nice living area and a washer/dryer is in the entry. When I first entered, the suite was so impressive that I was afraid I had made a mistake and booked something much more expensive. The stay here in Kapaa capped 10 days including the Hilton in Wakiki, Sheraton in Kona and a B&B in Volcano Village. This place was the crown jewel of my vacation. Both the specific unit and the general location on Kauai are excellent and when I return I will try to stay here again. The only issue I had was with a finicky HVAC feature which shut the A/C off after I had used the sliding lanai doors. I imagine this will be fixed by the time anyone reads this as the place is perfectly maintained. Kapaa is a great central location for exploration of Kauai north or south, and there is excellent food within a mile in either direction. I will recommend this unit to anyone I know planning a trip to Kauai.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
3 Feb 2012
Aloha!

We are so glad you enjoyed this condo and your stay at Waipouli Beach Resort! Hope you'll be able to come back and stay with us again on beautiful Kauai!

Mahalo Nui Loa!
Kauai Calls Staff
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing