“Pure Paradise”
other travellers have booked this property
Aereal View of the Lae Nani complex
Breakfast, Lunch, Cocktail...your pick for dining al fresco on our ocean front Lanai!
The STUNNING ocean view from our Lanai, listen to sound of the waves, feel the ocean breeze...
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Aereal View of the Lae Nani complex
The swimmable sandy beach just steps from your front door.
Kukui Heiau, a beautiful sacred historic site on Lae Nani grounds.
Baby beach, shallow warm water, colorful tropical fish, enclosed by lava rocks, FUN!
Our Living room, enjoy the view, a book, watch TV or simply relax...
Our Dining table sits 6 guests comfortably, for those times when you feel like dining in.
Watch the ocean and listen to the waves while enjoying your delicious meal.
Our Kitchen was completely remodeled in May 2016 and is equipped with everything you need.
Master bedroom with super plush king bed, mountain views, flat screen TV, DVD player, desk.
Our master bathroom is tastefully remodeled, we provide a hairdryer and toiletries to get u started
Guest bedroom with 2 twins that can be joined, mountain views, flat screen TV, DVD player.
Our guest bathroom is tastefully remodeled, we provide a hairdryer and toiletries to get u started
This is the floor plan for our condo. You can see and hear the ocean from our beachfront Lanai.
Lighted Tennis court, available to all guests :)
Relax at our oceanfront heated pool or barbeque at the gas grills nearby.
One of our frequent visitors, a monk seal rests peacefully on the beach right outside our condo.
Highly recommended:a day of Kayaking up the gorgeous Wailua River, an easy trip to the Secret Falls.
Fresh papayas at the Farmers Market, there's one every day of the week, one right by the condo.
Sunset outrigger canoeing at its best in Hanalei Bay.
The beautiful Wailua Falls, a 5 minute drive from our condo, a must see!
Roosters roam freely all over Kauai, a symbol of the island.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

pacuarech...
Mountain View, California
“Pure Paradise”
Reviewed 12 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

From beginning to end, our 8 day vacation in Kauai was a trip to paradise. The Condo at Lae Nani was utter perfection. The view of the gardens and lawns, the little cove and beach with the ocean beyond was sublime. The condo was spacious, immaculate, quiet and well furnished with everything we needed. The location near downtown Kapaa was most convenient and close to shops, restaurants, activities and supermarkets. Actually, the location in Kapaa is perfect for exploring all of Kauai from Waimea Canyon to the Na Pali Coast and everything in between. The weather in Kapaa on the Coconut Coast is drier and nicer than further north. Claudia the owner was very attentive and could not have been more accommodating and helpful. I highly recommend this condo!

25 Apr 2017
Aloha pacuarecholo,

I'm so happy you enjoyed your vacation at my condo. I honestly could not have asked for better guests than you and your family!
Your review made my day, you used the words paradise and sublime to describe you trip, and I have to say that is very true.
Looks like you found plenty to do on Kauai, but there's always more to do...come see us again soon :)

rlwtucson
Tucson, AZ
“Great place, near the beach. Good vacation spot.”
Reviewed 17 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

In the middle of Kauai activities, close to services such as grocery store, restaurants. About 10 minutes from airport.

Your age range 65+
19 Mar 2017
Dear rlwtucson,

It's great to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and found the condo conveniently located. It's nice to be able to walk a couple of blocks to a restaurant, and there are quite a few to choose from located nearby. It's also great that it doesn't take a long time to get to the airport.
I enjoyed hosting you, come visit Kauai again soon!

elliottq
Indianapolis
“Great location and responsive owner”
Reviewed 29 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Nice condo, but the photo labeled “The incredible view from the Lanai!” shows a somewhat different perspective of the ocean than we felt we experienced. The patio does allow you to see the ocean and beach, but you are not “on the beach.” However, it is still a great location situated equidistant to most of the things you will want to do on Kauai, whether travelling west to the Waimea Canyon or up to Princeville, Ke’e Beach and the Napali coast. Frankly, we spent little time in the condo, except for sleeping so it was adequate to the task. Beware, there is no a/c, but plenty of fans. The bed, a king size Tuft and Needle foam mattress is fabulous. In fact as a result of our stay, we will probably be purchasing a Tuft and Needle mattress for our home (and we have only ever owned inner-spring mattresses). Claudia was responsive and accommodating. She had maintenance repair a rough and noisy patio screen slider that needed new roller wheels and also followed up on other issues.

21 Jan 2017
Dear Elliott,

Thank you for your review and thoughtful comments, I feel that they help me improve the experience for my future guests.

I'm sorry the ocean view didn't meet your expectations, my previous guests have described it as "amazing", and "magnificent"; however, as you correctly pointed out, the Lanai photo had been inadvertently flipped horizontally, but I can assure you that it was definitely taken from our Lanai by a professional photographer. We have now fixed the photo so it depicts the view more accurately.
It's wonderful to hear that you liked the Tuft & Needle King mattress, it's a brand new one and I didn't know if it was as good as the one it replaced.
I did my best to promptly take care of the issues that came up, to help make your vacation more enjoyable and I hope you will return in the near future.

Tiburon
Reviewed 18 April 2014 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk
18 Apr 2014
Dear Richard,

I'm so happy to hear you had a nice vacation- it brightens up my day to hear that :)
Thank you for the boogie boards as well, the next guest will appreciate them.
I will have to look into Proust, I remember it vaguely from school...
Come back and visit us soon!

Phoenix AZ
Reviewed 18 April 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
18 Apr 2014
Aloha Debbie,

Thank you! I have so many beautiful memories of our family vacations at our condo in Kauai, so to hear that it was the perfect setup to spend quality time with your loved ones just makes my day. Hopefully we'll see you again soon :)

Claudia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing