“This property made paradise even sweeter.”
other travellers have booked this property
The Shores Short walk from parking
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The Shores
Short walk from parking
Almost There
Living room with pull out Queen sofa bed
Dining table
Lots of sunshine having breakfast
Kitchen with washer and dryer close by
Kitchen with plenty of amenities
Spacious Bathroom
Bedroom with morning sunshine
Queen size Bed
Large Patio
Nice shade separating Tennis Courts
We supply everything for your vacation
Relaxing Pool
Workout time
2 Beautiful Golf Courses
3 Ponds on property
Very calm Beach
Breathtaking views
So much to see
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
GeoffSris...
Great Falls, Virginia
“This property made paradise even sweeter.”
Reviewed 23 January 2018 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

Following our arrival at Kona, it was an easy drive to Waikoloa. The condo unit was unbelievably clean and beautifully furnished, which made our six day stay stress-free. Everything about the property was just as described in the listing, although frankly, the photos do not do justice to the beauty and "freshness" of the unit. Everything worked - we experienced no maintenance issues of any kind. The kitchen had everything we needed to make some meals in, access to the grounds and unit was easy, and there is plenty of nearby parking. Check-in and check-out was a breeze. The unit is part of a larger resort community, including Hilton and Marriott resorts, and there are plenty of nearby shopping areas and restaurants, much of it walkable from the unit. We were out exploring the island every day, so we did not avail ourselves of all of the amenities, but it was a comfort to come home to a complete apartment after busy days. The owners also provided us with a list of recommended places, which we took advantage of.

I have already recommended this property to several friends that are planning a visit to Hawaii - I'm trying to sell them on the idea of taking the time to visit the big island. There is so much to see and do - we especially enjoyed Volcanoes Natl. Park, although a visitors would enjoy a very fine vacation even if they never left the resort community. This is one of the best properties we have rented, and I would absolutely recommend this property to everyone.

23 Jan 2018
Aloha , Thank you so much for your kind words. We are very fortunate to have guests like you. You took care of our home like it was your own. It means a lot to know that you care enough to leave it in spectacular condition. We welcome you back anytime! Mahalo Marty & Rachelle
Reviewed 7 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

7 Jan 2018
We want to thank you for taking great care of our home .You left it in great condition. We welcome you back anytime.Mahalo Marty & Rachelle
WhifferVi...
Victoria, BC
“Highly Recommended”
Reviewed 4 January 2018 for a stay in January 2017

Great service and quick response time by Marty (owner) and Linda (property manager). Very well equipped: Beach amenities - great quality chairs, umbrella, boogie boards, snorkelling equipment and cooler. Condo - kitchen equipped for all needs. The unit is spacious, clean and beautifully decorated. Large deck with patio furniture and close access to BBQ's and pool. Excellent location close to beaches, numerous restaurants within walking distance, grocery and shopping close by. Overall the property is peaceful and the grounds are very well maintained.
We highly recommended this property and would not hesitate to return.

4 Jan 2018
Thank you Philippe. We appreciate you staying at our condo and taking care of it as well as you did. You left it in spectacular condition . We welcome you back on your next stay, Mahalo Marty & Rachelle
Climber52...
“This beautiful condo is clean, spacious, comfortable, and conveniently located.”
Reviewed 23 December 2017 for a stay in January 2016

It was a pleasure to stay in this condo----extremely clean and comfortable and
located within easy walking distance of beautiful beaches, great restaurants, and
good shopping. We especially appreciated the owner's quick response to our
request for additional cooking equipment! The resort is quiet and the grounds
are immaculate; the pool provides a wonderful area for reading, relaxing, or
enjoying the water. We really enjoyed our Big Island vacation and wished we
could stay much longer!

23 Dec 2017
Mahalo Barb, You took care of our condo just like we do . We appreciate that and welcome you back anytime. Thanks again , Marty & Rachelle
Tatiana I
“Spectacular, I’ll be back and so will you!”
Reviewed 20 December 2017 for a stay in August 2017

What can I say that everyone hasn't already raved about?! This place was perfect for my relaxing trip to the Big Island. This was my first trip to the Big Island and wasn't sure what to expect, luckily these amazing hosts made it so easy. They have a handy binder with personal feedback and suggestions of places and activities, as well as car rentals, near by grocery/store/shopping. The condo is located in a beautiful resort area that has everything within walking distance! You want to eat out? Lots of restaurants to chose from ranging from Italian to local fresh sushi! Beaches? Beautiful ones are just a walk away with lots of beach activities to try. There's a ton of popular and trendy stores accessible and close by for shopping, dining or just a nice Evening walk. The landscapes are beautiful through out the vacinity and the gated community gives it that extra touch of privacy. The Condo was furnished beautifully and was stocked with everything you could need and even things you might of not thought of beforehand like the handy beach wagon that's provided by the hosts. For example I forgot to pack snorkeling gear, but I assumed I would just rent some, however, the hosts had gear for me (guests) to use so I saved in rentals thanks to their thoughtfulness! The home was very clean and comfortable. I felt like Queen of the Island having the comfy King bed to myself as well as an amazing huge shower that felt like a waterfall (amazing water pressure)! The central Air Conditioner was nice for cooling off for Lunch after a long hot morning at the beach. The patio was a great private place to enjoy the weather and sunshine for any meal time, a glass of wine, or just hear the tropical birds chirping and local greenery. I felt like I was right at home and was able to wash clothes and towels as needed, so I didn't even have to take a checked bag and pay luggage airline fees. This condo saved me money left and right and was much more comfortable and affordable than any hotel!!! The communication was always quick and helpful. I would definitely come back and suggest this place to anyone visiting the Big Island. I can see why this place is in demand it's a GEM! Thank you Marty and Rachelle for sharing your home with me and making this vacation stay not only amazing but very comfortable!

22 Dec 2017
Thanks Tatiana, You were the perfect Guest. We appreciate how well you took care of our home and welcome you back anytime.Mahalo Marty & Rachelle
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing