Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,529 results
All reviews golf course the big island full kitchen waikoloa beach resort bay club hilton grand vacations master bedroom family vacation washer dryer third floor great vacation shuttle service great amenities great property free shuttle resort area grocery store
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 May 2021

As an owner of a Hilton Grand Vacation property for THIRTY YEARS I really have to tell you that being able to get the resort of your choosing is getting impossible. Just a little background, when I purchased I opted for a two bedroom unit in the high season just so I would have an advantage. But even when I attempt to plan 9 to 12 months in advance I still am unable to get reservations. How can this be, well Hilton Grand Vacations (HGVC) makes large blocks of rooms available to thier sales division for promotional use, having people come for 3 days, see what the clubs are like and get them into sales presentations. Bear in mind if your an owner and reservations are in short supply a non owner will get preferential reservations. Also blocks are available to on line travel companies which also becomes a source of potential sales. All in all the owner is last, go figure. Over the past 30 years of taking my children and grandchildren to HGVC I have seen all of these conditions taking place and learned for talking to people who are at the resorts on promotional sales visits.

To be fair the resorts are beautiful and very enjoyable for families.

MY RATING. 10 being the best

responsiveness to owners reservation problems. 3

Resort amenities and rooms. 9

Ability for owners to get in touch with live people to discuss problems. 3

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Y3817HRjeffh
HGV Resorts, Owner at Kohala Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We appreciate your ownership with us and thank you for choosing to stay at our resort. We take your feedback very seriously and will be forwarding your comments to our corporate support team. On the other hand, I appreciate the high score regarding your experience with the resort as we strive to provide the best experience for our guests. Please email me at mitch.yokoyama@hgv.com as I would like to personally forward your contact information for the corporate support team to respond back to you.

Mahalo Nui Loa and A Hui Hou,
Mitch Yokoyama
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 6 May 2021

I have been here many times and love the resort. this time I had hot water issues my entire trip it was a disappointment that went unresolved. sine i invest in luxury i was very disappointed. otherwise this is a great place

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Reviewed 4 May 2021

George at frnt desk was wonderful! He accomodated all my needs upon check in and also upon check out! My unit was clean and close to the pool. It was perfect size for my family. The kitchen was equipped with everything i needed to cook all our meals.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations
Reviewed 4 May 2021 via mobile

Great place. Karey at the front desk concierge area was suuuuuper helpful. Suuuuuper nice. She helped us sooo much. I pray her boss reads this and recognizes the talent he has w her on the Team! She’s a huge asset!! A+++! Good area. Must have a car to get around. They are connected to the Hilton down the road (.64 down the street- easily walkable)- and they have a huge pool. Dolphin viewing area (yes seriously). Starbucks walkable. Go see downtown Kona. Hilo. Volcanoes. Manta Rays at night-$120/pp. Luau next door at night- $152/pp. great place! Worth the price and stay

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank pamikeydc
Reviewed 1 May 2021 via mobile

We were advised that we could not stay at the pool beyond 1:00 pm and we could travel to the Hilton Waikoloa Village if we wanted to enjoy a pool beyond 1:00 pm. Not good guest policy to remove guests from the pool area. The resort manager later explained that she would have not allowed security to ask us to leave if she spoke to us before it happened but I did ask the front desk manager to speak to the resort manager about our situation. The line of communication to the resort manager apparently broke down to our detriment. It was embarrassing and very upsetting for us to be put in this predicament. This is not the way guests should be treated.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank CoconutLou
HGV Resorts, Owner at Kohala Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2021

Mahalo for your time in speaking with me. Please note this review should be for Kings' Land, not Kohala Suites. We sincerely apologize for you and your Ohana feeling mistreated on your day of departure. Our managers are empowered to resolve issues such as continued use of our facilities after the posted 10:00AM check-out time that was extended to 1:00PM as a courtesy. I ask for your patience and understanding as we continue to navigate our operations to avoid overcrowding and follow current state/county mandates for the safety of our guests and team members. Thank you for accepting the refund of your one night’s stay as a gesture of goodwill on behalf of the staff and resort. Please be sure to reach out to me directly should you ever decide to visit our resort again. Wishing you well on your future travels.

Cheryl Amsbary