Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews huge complex hgvc members boat ride beautiful resort our night stay sand beach fish dolphin quest main pool full kitchen the big island hilton waikoloa village sea turtles pools ocean grounds slides
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2021

Overall really dissatisfied with the service and property. I grew up coming here with my parents and the service is no longer customer based and the property is not well maintained. The requests for maintenance did not result in repairs, also many services are restricted and we were not advised of this when booking the reservation.

1  Thank ericaafrey
HGV Resorts, Owner at Ocean Tower by Hilton Grand Vacations, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback from your recent stay. We appreciate you bringing the areas that need more focus to our attention. Your feedback is important in efforts of improving our guest experience. I sincerely apologize that our amenities and dining options are still limited. We will continue to open areas as permitted and hope to be in full operation soon.

Reviewed 2 May 2021

This resort opened before they should have following the pandemic. Resort run down, poor service, parking expensive and then 1 mile walk to your room. No shuttle to local shopping. Better to stay one of the other resorts nearby and get free use of these facilities.

1  Thank pohls2021
HGV Resorts, Owner at Ocean Tower by Hilton Grand Vacations, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Aloha. Thank you for choosing our resort and for taking the time to share your recent experience. We apologize that your stay did not exceed your expectations. Your comments are very valuable to us and we appreciate you bringing to our attention the areas that need more focus. Your feedback will be used to help improve our guests' experience.

Reviewed 2 May 2021

I debated staying here or Kingsland and what a bad decision I made! The value at Kingsland is far better so if you are debating between the two… don’t pick Ocean Tower.

Here is a list of reasons:
1. Parking. It costs a small fortune and you have to walk forever. If I’m paying that much for parking, why on earth do I have to walk a mile?!
2. Location. It is way too far from everything. Want to eat something? Go for a hike. Want to swim in a decent pool? Go for a hike. Want to use a nice beach? Go for a literal hike!
3. Hours/Availability. I recognize some of the things we experience were likely COVID related, but it was still incredibly frustrating that the only pool bar closed at sunset. The latest you could get food anywhere was 10:30. And the pool at Ocean Tower was closed altogether.

The newly renovated rooms were certainly nice, but our room could have been cleaner.

Do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else.

1  Thank Danny F

Aloha and thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. I sincerely apologize that our amenities and dining options are still limited. We will continue to open areas as permitted and hope to be in full operation soon. Your comments are very valuable to us and we appreciate you bringing to our attention the areas that need more focus.

Reviewed 2 May 2021

Beautiful Hotel but it is a 15 min walk from your room to your car, there is a tram but that could be a 15 minute wait also. Huge property, we brought the in-laws in their 80's, this was a mistake. My suggestion is to bring walking shoes.

2  Thank Escape395677

Thank you for choosing our resort and for taking the time to share your recent experience. Your comments are very valuable to us and we appreciate you bringing to our attention the areas that need more focus. Your feedback will be used to help improve our guests' experience.

Reviewed 29 April 2021

I am extremely unhappy with the service here extremely for starters when I first came I seen a flying roach inside of my room and I even called down to the front desk and they told me that all they can do is come and spray but at that point I'm in the room so I do not want them coming into my room due to Covid while I'm here and I'm kind of curious where it came from until I pulled back the curtain and seen that it was a hole in the wall and I'm almost certain that's where it came from not to mention it's extremely hot in this room and found out that the AC does not work whatsoever not to mention when we were trying to watch TV we cannot even just do something as simple as that because it seems like every other channel it's just completely black and says no signal not to mention I spend money inside of you guys resort at expensive restaurants and things like that just so we can eat some decent food but it was a huge inconvenience at the fact that we would have left overs so of course would like to utilize that to eat so we can save a little bit of money but could not do that due to the fact that you guys had no microwave in here whatsoever and then when I try to request a microwave I was told that I will be charged $30 if I would like a microwave for them to bring up to my room that is very unacceptable

1  Thank imanishuttleworth21
HGV Resorts, Owner at Ocean Tower by Hilton Grand Vacations, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2021

Aloha and thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. Your feedback is very valuable to us and we appreciate you bringing to our attention the areas that need more focus. Your comments have been shared with the appropriate departments in efforts of improving our guests' experience.