Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,927 results
All reviews golf course full kitchen game room water slides bedroom suite adult pool main pool washer and dryer waikoloa village timeshare presentation free shuttle pool area the main hotel master bath grand vacation family vacation rental car
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 April 2021

The pools here provide endless fun and are gorgeous! Lounge chairs are padded and comfortable with plenty of umbrellas around the pool deck. Rooms are nice with super comfortable beds. Units have pretty much everything you need plus a washer and dryer! Modern bathrooms with big soaking tubs and some have jets. This was my second stay and we have been to multiple places in Waikaloa but like Kings Land the best. Do however pay a bit more and request a Golf view. Otherwise you may get stuck in the older buildings that look at the parking lot and don’t smell the best. The free shuttle is super convenient, and leaves every 30 minutes and drives between the shops, the other hotels and restaurants. Most of the staff here are super nice and helpful and want you to enjoy your stay. We will stay again.

Reviewed 19 April 2021

Visit Kings Land with peace of mind. This is a great resort to re-enter the land of vacations. The staff is gentle and attt and all of our needs were met. I highly recommend Kings’ Land by Hilton by Hilton

Reviewed 18 April 2021

this hotel (which was actually a timeshare!) was really beautiful! our room was right near the golf course and we woke up with a beautiful view every morning! sadly there wasn't any room service but we had a full kitchen which made up for that! we stopped by some local groceries and were able to make some meals that reminded us of home. the customer service was so awesome here! we got all of our questions answered within minutes over their text service! we've always enjoyed the hilton hotels but this definitely made our trip even better!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2021

The staff was very friendly, the rooms were clean and spacious, & the kitchen was well equipped for family dining. Our kids loved exploring the grounds and we were close to everything. We’ll go again!

Reviewed 16 April 2021 via mobile

I have been a loyal diamond member for 20 plus years. I just checked into the hotel- I chose it because they frequently do upgrades, and honestly, I expect it with my status and loyalty. Upon checking in they claimed no upgrades were available...but, I see several upgraded rooms available online as well as housekeeping telling me they have an upgraded room ready for me. I stayed at a Marriott yesterday, I have no status there since I’m dedicated Hilton- and they upgraded me! If you are a diamond member, stay someplace they appreciate your loyalty- this is not the place. I’m probably going to shift my loyalties after this experience. I guess Marriott gets it....

2  Thank tygurtoos
HGV Resorts, Owner at Kings' Land by Hilton Grand Vacations, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2021

Mahalo for choosing to stay with our brand this visit. I sincerely apologize that we were not able to fulfill your request. Our accommodations and featured categories differ from the Honors upgrade program that applies to hotel room availability. Please be advised that we do try our best to fulfill special requests when our availability permits us to do so. Thank you for your valuable feedback. We wish you well on your future travels.

Cheryl Amsbary