“Welcoming”
other travellers have booked this property
Views, views, and more views
Gate Code pole location circled in black before the gates; proper parking displayed inside the gates Redesigned Pool Area
Check Availability
Seasonal Farm Fresh Bananas
Deluxe Loft Suite
Deluxe Loft Suite
Loft bathroom
Loft bathroom double shower with view
Sunsets also available with the Loft Shower View
Common Area as seen from Loft
Common Area leading to dining areas
Dining areas off kitchen
Swim with the dolphins
Or a Turtle
Or our State Fish
What a way to start the day!!
or end a day
Just another day in Paradise at Rhonda's house
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Live2snor...
Brick NJ
“Great place but not a good match for us”
Reviewed 2 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

We stayed four nights in this lovely home. As people say, the house is spotless, the host welcoming and the breakfasts of homemade breads or squares, granola and various "toastable" bread products (muffins, bagels etc) was more than generous. For the right travelers this is a perfect match. For us it wasn't a match. One of the reasons is totally on me. Its a loft, so logically there will be stairs. I just didn't expect two flights and my poor arthritic knees were not amused. Still, really, that was on me. The other reason was the lack of privacy. I did know that there was not a door to the loft. What I didn't know was that the loft was over the kitchen and diningroom but had a glass wall separating it from the cathedral ceiling'd living room,. That meant that every noise from the guests floated upstairs (people were really considerate though, so this was really not a big deal except at breakfast time when the noise of spoons and plates etc woke me every day (I am a light sleeper). The worse though was that every noise we made floated downstairs. I was mortified when a fellow guest apologized for waking us, noting she knew she had done so because the sounds of snoring stopped! I hate that I snore. The last thing I want is others to hear it! Another mismatch was with the waterbed. Again, others may love this, but I found it very hard to get in and out of. It was high and had a very high frame compared to the water level in the bed. It was a real struggle each time I got in and out to physically maneuver - especially getting out. My final mismatch was with the bathroom. The toilet was separate and in a room narrower than the narrowest public stall. There was just no room in there to get comfy. Skinny folk would probably be fine, but us rounder gals really need a little more room to breathe!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Great location. Amazing view. Spotlessly clean. Nice host. Good breakfast.
Liked least: The stairs, the water bed, the super narrow bathroom and the lack of privacy
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
5 Aug 2016
I appreciate that Louise accepted full responsibility that my home was not a good fit based on her personal health issues. Had she read the listing description and perused the pictures provided, she would have known exactly the layout of the home.
It is obvious that an entire home or separate apartment rental could have been more suitable for Louise. I find her 3 star review of my home quite unfair as well as totally inconsistent considering her comments that she found the home to be “lovely, spotless, welcoming host, and generous breakfast foods provided”.
Rockabird
Illinois
“Welcoming ”
Reviewed 19 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

We stayed in Rhonda's home for 2 nights. She was very welcoming and the home was as clean as can be! We were impressed. She also had maps, beach equipment, advice on local eateries, and everything that made us feel welcome and at home. Thank you Rhonda!

NundC2014
Kiel, Germany
“Great location, very attentive host!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

We enjoyed our stay at Rhondas house very much. The views from the living room and the loft were outstanding!
The house is very clean and has everything you need - even a swimming pool.
Rhonda is a very attentive host and offered us so many extra information and equipment (like snorkeling gear). The breakfast, that was provided for us, included everything from fruits, bagels, toast, yoghurt, tea, coffee etc.
There is parking space right infront of the house.
We would recommend this accommodation!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: all-round carefree package
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing