“Love this place!”
Review of Chill Grill

Chill Grill
Ranked #8 of 75 Restaurants in Rock Springs
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Great service! Real Food! so many food choices! one of my favorite place to go! The staff is so friendly! The dinner is cute ! never had a bad experience here! Very Clean!

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

This place has limited seating, which is to bad. They are ALWAYS slammed, and for good reasons. The food is awesome, hot and realatively fast! The diner has a 50's feel to it with the decor. Fries are great with their own fry sauce! I enjoy thier BLT and their tripple decker. Check them out for great diner food, but remember they are busy! ...go early!!!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Set up like an old time soda shop, this place has a huge menu that covers everything from salads to full meals. They also have a good selection of ice cream. The burgers are the best, service was outstanding. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

We were traveling back east from a vacation at the canyons. Driving all day and a little into the night. Needed gas and food one evening. Dropped off the interstate at Rock Springs, WY. There were gas stations and restaurants. My darling wife chose Chill Grill. From the minute we walked in, I loved the place. 50s music on the box, not too loud, fine selection of songs. The restaurant itself was bright and clean. The food was real good. I had a burger and was very satisfied. Sometimes, a burger is just a burger, this was better than that. Cooked right as ordered and very tasty. Terrific fries. We shared a chocolate malt (what else?) for dessert. We lingered. Very much enjoyed our time there. Waitress (server) was excellent. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We were going to stop at Subway, but I walked across parking lot just to check gf options at Chill Grill. What a wonderful surprise! The owner or manager (not sure which) said, "yes, we will take care of you. I am celiac. I know. Our fryer is only for fries and all gf. We can do anything on menu gf except appetizers "
My blt with fries and vanilla shake was yummy. My hubby had the Reuben...he said best ever. Service was friendly and quick for travelers.
Decor is fifties cute. Music is oldies hits. All in all a perfect stop along the road. We will go back.