Antler Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$215
  • Pool
Anvil Hotel(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$354
The Lexington at Jackson Hole(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$302
49'er Inn & Suites(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$301
Flat Creek Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$226
The Lodge at Jackson Hole(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$418
US$389
The Alpine House Lodge & Cottages(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$403
US$371
US$441
Snow King Resort Hotel and Condos(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$489
US$295
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsthe main houseyellowstone cabinfire pithot tubcookiesmount morantown squaresleeping indianhouse is beautifulbreakfast was deliciousbed and breakfastquiet streetjackson holeb bssnake riverrelaxing retreateach morning
Reviewed 14 July 2018

I am not big on writing reviews but this place is excellent. I have been here numerous times and the staff are always accommodating, they assisted me with travel to Yellowstone Park as well as dinner reservations. Anything I needed and asked for was handled in a prompt and professional manner.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

Was traveling from Cody to Jackson Hole after visiting the "Yellowstone National Park". Me and my misses took some photos of the nice mountains in Teton park and had a look on booking.com to check if something was available in Jackson Hole. Yes, i have to say it is expensive there, but its ok if you get something back for it.

We found this beautiful house with good reviews, especially for the breakfast. I was directly curious! I have been traveling in the USA for 7 weeks now. Maybe as an foolish European that doesn't understand the standards of the USA breakfast. Cause i only could find a hotel that serves plastic...

The Huff House Inn corrected me, it was amazing breakfast! Finally! You could choose between savoury and sweet. The rooms are really nice, the staff is really friendly and helpful. At night you can even go in to the hottub outside and watch some stars, good for the couples under us ;).

So yes, totally worth it, best stay in the US so far :).

Thanks Huff House Inn,

Greetings Marx and Sophia

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
HuffHouseInn, General Manager at Huff House Inn and Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your time in our nice little mountain town. To hear you had "the best breakfast in seven weeks" here at the Huff House makes us feel great! Enjoy the rest of your journey in the good 'ole USA. Thank you for your business. We appreciate it. --Kristi

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Huff House. Everything was very clean & simply beautiful. The staff was very friendly & helpful. Breakfast each morning was delicious & so beautifully done! The Location is perfect & everything is just a beautiful walk away. The place is very quiet & tranquil. We stayed in the Grand Teton room & it was beautiful! Thanks for a perfect week. We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shea S

I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed "a perfect week" here at the Huff House. Our mission is to exceed your expectations, and it's a wonderful sense of accomplishment when we're able to do just that. I hope you come back to see us in the future! --Kristi

Reviewed 13 July 2018

We traveled to Jackson to visit Grand Teton and Yellowstone. I found all the great reviews online for the Huff House and made reservations for 4 nights in a cottage and 2 nights in a regular room in the house. The trip started off great. Kristi was nice and very helpful, the breakfast was great and I liked the location. However, when we got back from Cody for the last 2 nights, the drama began. We checked into the room without an issue, however, we immediately noticed the air conditioner unit located near the ceiling was dripping water on the floor. I reported the problem to the onsite manager and she informed me it was suppose to be fixed already but she could not have anyone out to fix it until the next day. We tried to sleep with the unit on but the dripping was bothersome and we had to turn off the Air conditioning for the night. The room became uncomfortable and I noticed significant noise coming from outside our room. We discovered large vent holes on the back wall of the closet which was open to the adjacent main floor Hallway. The surrounding noise from the hallway and footsteps from upstairs guest kept us up along with the stuffy room from lack of A/C. When I went to talk to Kristi in the morning, I discussed the situation. She told me she might be able to do something for me but the Air conditioning could not be fixed until that afternoon. When I complained about the noise, she said "what do you expect from a bed and breakfast". Her attitude immediately went from nice to nasty, belligerent and condescending. When I told her I was worried about sleeping in t he same room, she said the hotel is full and basically tough luck. When I questioned her further about the situation, She then proceeded to instruct me to pack my bags and leave. I told her I have not found another room for the night. She said to leave since I already made my decision. Luckily, I found another room. Kristi did credit me for the 2 nights but I suggest to stay on her good side if you decide to stay here. I also recommend to only stay in the cottages if you are a light sleeper. I'm in the customer service industry and receive complaints from customers routinely. I never attack back at the customer and I always try to make things right. I feel I was treated rudely in front of other guests which was embarrassing. I will not be back.

Room Tip: only stay in the cottages if you are a light sleeper
4  Thank Clutch30005

Thank you for sharing your perception with other travelers. Typically people in the hospitality and customer service industries treat folks better than our staff experienced during your stay. We try our very best to make each guest experience at the Huff House really great. The account written above of what actually transpired yesterday morning is inaccurate and skewed. But yes...at the end of the day, you were asked to leave. Life's just too darn short to be subjected to discontent and general unhappiness. Wherever if was you ended up, I hope you were happy and really enjoyed your time. Thank you. --Kristi

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Jackson was the start of a trip to Wyoming to view the 2017 eclipse. Since we had never previously been in the area, I wanted to fit in Jackson, Teton National Park, and Yellowstone.

We stayed in the extremely comfortable Mount Moran cabin, which was next to the patio area. The room included a fireplace and wet bar.

Breakfasts were outstanding. While

The Huff House is located about 3 blocks from the town square, just far enough away to be clear of town traffic, and close enough to walk to restaurants and shops.

Stayed: August 2017