All reviews boutique hotel nespresso machine figs restaurant in town modern design front desk manager hotel is beautiful gas fireplace the entire staff great boutique teton village four seasons within walking distance turn down service small hotel would highly recommend this hotel wonderful stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I stayed recently at Hotel Jackson and had a great time. We arrived late on our first day, and had dinner at Figs in the hotel, absolutely delicious food and drink. Our room was well appointed, fireplace and comfy bed. I will go back to Hotel Jackson because the staff was awesome! I was constantly greeted by name, and asked often if I needed assistance. Colleen arranged our daily activities and they were all fantastic. They use a voucher system, so I never had to pay the activity person, the hotel billed me and I tipped the guide. We did ATV tour, gun range, fly fishing, and massage and all of the experiences were great. Hotel Jackson is a wonderful place, with a fantastic staff.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bgiv3079
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Save your money. After reading the reviews – I booked a room for 3 nights. I agreed to a higher priced King room as I was told a better view….it had no view of anything – view of parking lot. My fault for not doing better job researching this hotel compared to others in town. There was absolutely nothing special about this hotel to merit the cost of $900.00 a night. My room was very small, no iron – no closet and nowhere to put three pieces of luggage or room service breakfast. Overpriced small drinks at the bar and ill equipped for room service. Not to mention, a resort fee, parking fee and the gall to charge my credit card for the full stay 6 weeks prior to my arrival. I gave three stars for the staff who were wonderful, but this should be expected at that price. My husband and I feel this stay was a waste of money. This is not a five star hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Gorgeous decor, clean rooms, fresh morning coffee and in the evening baked cookies...heavenly place to stay. Hotel Jackson is in the center of town next to everything you could possibly need, and if it isn't the hotel car will happily take you you there.

Stayed: September 2018
3  Thank bellany77
Reviewed 9 September 2018

The hotel is great and the concierge was top notch. Definitely recommend this hotel! The rooms were always clean and well kept. The staff was friendly and accommodating. Great location to explore the town of Jackson and a quick drive to every destination.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Robert N
Reviewed 7 September 2018

For our first visit to Jackson Hole, we decided to spend three nights at Hotel Jackson and two at Amangani...wishing we had not checked out of Hotel Jackson! This hotel is truly amazing with gorgeous, comfortable rooms and a wonderful attentive staff. The rooms are sleek, luxurious and contemporary with great attention to detail. The breakfast buffet was wonderful with lots of variety. The hotel is very well located to town center and activities! Fabulous stay in Jackson!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple