“INCREDIBLE JACKSON HOLE REAL TIME REVIEW!”
other travellers have booked this property
Golf Creek Golf Creek Entrance
Golf Creek 35 - Master Bathroom
Golf Creek 35 - 2nd Bedroom
Upstairs Loft
Loft
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Netter46
Honolulu, Hawaii
“INCREDIBLE JACKSON HOLE REAL TIME REVIEW!”
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in June 2018

Read this to the end if you are going on vacation to Jackson Hole, Wy.

We had a medical emergency on our vacation in Yellowstone National Park.

During a two (2) ambulance ride out of the park to St. John's Medical Center in Jackson, WY. I made a call from a land line at Yellowstone Lake Clinic to the Mountain Property Management Vacation Rentals in Jackson. It was 5:20 p.m. and after regular business hours. I left a message that we had a reservation for a family of five at Golf Creek 35 arriving two days later. I quickly explained our medical emergency and that we would be en-route to Jackson departing via ambulance within ten minutes. I asked if they had any accommodation for our family for two nights prior to our reservation June 8th 2018. Angel (Brenda?) picked up and asked me to please hold and not to hang up as she might lose me. She came back on the line, told me early checkin to our unit was expedited and where to pick up the key. There are no words as to my response to her of my relief and appreciation.

We arrived at St. John's Medical Center Emergency Room in Jackson at 9:45 p.m. Two hours later our young grandchildren and their father were unloading our car at Golf Creek 35 while their grandfather was being attended to at St. John's Medical Center.

As a grandmother, I had a huge load lifted from my shoulders during a very stressful emergency due to the heartfelt attention from someone at Mountain Property Management.

My review of this spectacular unit at Golf Creek 35 will come later but for now this is about caring people who helped strangers in need from Mountain Property Management. Somehow we will thank them in person tomorrow!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Texans2Go
Beaumont, Texas
“A Beautiful Property with Amazing Views!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

My husband and I recently stayed at this property on a trip with friends to Jackson Hole. The place is in a quiet and well-maintained community and only a few miles from town. The home was beautiful inside and provided everything we needed to cook meals, including a nice deck with a barbecue pit that had a beautiful view of the Tetons. We were very pleased with everything and would definitely recommend this property.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: The views!
Liked least: Nothing negative
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing