Antler Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$258
49'er Inn & Suites(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$328
Flat Creek Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$307
The Lexington at Jackson Hole(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$402
US$453
Homewood
US$360
The Alpine House Lodge & Cottages(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$403
US$371
Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$344
US$335
Snow King Resort Hotel and Condos(Jackson)(Great Value!)
US$534
US$295
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsrooms are smallpicnic tablesin townoutdoor poolgrocery storelaundry roombeds were comfortablemicrowaveyellowstonealbertsonsdowntownqueen
Reviewed 24 May 2018

In the high rent district of Jackson Hole, where McDonald's doesn't have a dollar menu, motels are expensive! Motel 6 to the rescue. $120 in this town is a giveaway. No wifi or breakfast, but a clean basic room. Very quiet too.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2018

Honestly this place is perfect for random last minute snowboard trips. I normally hit the road by myself a few times each season and this place covers all the bases. Its clean, affordable, in a great location to JHMR, and has room to hang out and dry your gear. What more could you ask for?

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

My friend and I arrived late (about midnight) after a long journey. The front desk is 24hr and it was quick and easy to pay and check in. Our room was easy to find and at the end by the stairs.
We weren't aware of noise from any neighbours and the room was clean and the beds were very comfortable.
The motel was close to the town of Jackson and convenient for our trip to the elk refuge the next day.
I would strongly recommend Motel 6 to anyone looking for a cheap stopover at Jackson, you get more than you pay for.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Olivia S
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Stayed for several nights on a ski trip. Great rate compared to all the other available motels. Very good service, clean rooms, and I recommend without reserve. Has laundry services. Book early if you are planning a trip in the high season.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Roger R
Reviewed 30 January 2018

I like to think I am pretty easy-going and I pride myself on that, but I lost that ability when I stayed here. I knew that I wasn't staying at a 5-star hotel by any means, but one would expect that at least the basics would be provided, so you can imagine my shock, when bleary eyed and undressed, I couldn't locate the shampoo to shower with. I searched high and low for it, in every little cranny. As it turns out, no rooms had shampoo, so I was forced to wash my hair with soap, which left my hair somehow a mixture of being dry and oily at the same time. There were also no blow dryers, so I had to leave the motel, in the freezing cold weather, with sopping wet hair. Even further, the mattresses were thin and the walls were even thinner. I know regardless, because it's Jackson Hole, this motel will continue to make money, but I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Aimee F
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Almee, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason, we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.