“Quick lunch before heading to the airport.”

Jackson Hole Roasters - Restaurant & Coffeehouse
Ranked #4 of 17 Quick Bites in Jackson
Reviewed 5 March 2021

We stopped in for a quick bite to eat before leaving for the airport. Had mimosas, the arugula apple salad and an excellent chicken pesto sandwich. Nice interior showcasing old coffee grinders and mills. The upstairs section was closed. Polite staff.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (239)

Reviewed 19 January 2021 via mobile

Great stop for our breakfast. Eggs were cooked perfect and the bacon and sausage were delicious. Potatoes could use some seasoning but overall very good and fast service. Reasonable price for a tourist town.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 22 October 2020

The staff was rude, as if we werent standing there, three of them just talking amongst themselves, and when we were asked to order, my wifes mask wasnt over her nose, and she said you will have to raise your mask before i will take your order. i would avoid this place at all cost. i will never come back

Reviewed 19 October 2020

I would eat here again. Service, coffee and price were all good. My wife and I both enjoyed lattes and scones.

1  Thank therealchrisj
Reviewed 9 October 2020

I arrived 10 minutes before opening graciously waiting. A woman pulls up in a new white SUV walks by and I tell her “they’re not open yet”. She ignores me, walks in, picks up a coffee waiting for her. Chit chats with the barista without masks and leaves. Then as those of us waiting start going in, we’re treated rudely by this server.

The inequities in Jackson are real. And tons of visitors visit daily and it’s easy to dehumanize us. I was sad to have this experience at this business since I was trying to support local.