All reviews great rate would stay here again the river remodeling sheets tetons beds motel owner yellowstone town cabin
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

we showed up late and the office was already closed but a quick push of the after hours button and someone was there to check us in. the room was clean, seemed newly renovated and was decorated like a rustic cabin. we were happy with our choice to stay here.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 22 August 2018

I wasn't expecting much for the rate I got, but my room was spacious, the bed was comfortable, and my kids loved the play areas available. I'm so glad we found a place like this in the area to come back to!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2018

We stayed at the Chinook on our first visit to Dubois. We stayed in the cabin with a kitchen. It was rustic, well kept, the kitchen well stocked. The owners were quite kind. If we ever return to this area, this is where we will stay. My husband caught a 15 1/2 inch rainbow trout and a 15 inch brown trout in the river just behind our cabin. We had a marvelous stay.

Room tip: We liked the cabin, as we had a kitchen and I like to cook on vacation.
Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

My family just spent a week at this hotel while enjoying activities in the Wind River mountains. We loved the hotel. Located on the bank of the river, but is well fenced for safety of kids. Play area for kids, lots of grass, and outdoor hot tub and grill for adults. Great beds, and fridge and microwave in the room. The owner, Lisa, and her crew were very friendly and accommodating. Will certainly stay there again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

I almost never leave reviews but I just have to rave about Chinook Winds! We stayed in a room with a queen bed (nice and cozy with comfy sheets) and a nice size bathroom (with a great shower). It hit our price point and yet didn’t leave us feeling like we had paid for something cheap. Our room didn’t have air conditioning but we didn’t need it as it was only in the 50s (yes, in June) while we were there. The room had excellent heating to accommodate the cold though and we loved coming home from the Tetons (about an hours drive away) to a nice, warm room. Lisa was even nice enough to send some things that we had forgotten in the room all the way home to PA for us! If you’re visiting the Tetons or Yellowstone, don’t mind a bit of a drive, and don’t want to pay the price of staying somewhere like Jackson Hole or West Yellowstone, you have to come to Dubois and stay at Chinook Winds! If we’re ever back out West we already know we’ll be booking a room here.

Date of stay: June 2018