“Great atmosphere good food”

Myrt and Lucy's Chat & Chew Family Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 191 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Price range: US$3 - US$165
Description: Family owned and operated, we serve great food, at good prices, by friendly people. All food is prepared fresh, just like Grandma did, so the wait time for your order may be a bit longer than most places. Awesome family atmosphere with plenty of generational family accents. Located in the heart of downtown, where all of the pedestrian traffic is. Parking is available in front or rear of building.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First time visit but driven by all the time. The atmosphere is really nice. Lots to look at. There are two levels so plenty of space.

I had the buffalo ranch chicken sandwich. It was good but tastes like there is some honey on it because was kinda sweet, but not super sweet. Bread was good and fresh and had a nice texture to it. Came with a large order of fries that were hot and crunchy as I like.

The menu has a large selection of different foods.

Seems family friendly as they had a kids corner with toys and books.

I’d come back again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was quiet and laid back. Our server heather was very informative and answered all questions we had. Let us know lunch/dinner specials and we will defintely be coming back to eat next time we come out.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We made our second visit today. Everything was great. I just had to share this smothered French dip. If I were to get it again I would share it with a friend. It also came with a huge basket of fries. Great service too.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Our family favorite in the Dell’s! We visit at least once a month and are always satisfied! Friday fish fry is some of the best! You will never leave hungry!

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Walked in at 11 am on a Sunday to live music! What? YES! Food is fresh and made from scratch. What about my weirdo gluten-free-vegan needs? NO problem. I had a gut-busting portion of hash browns loaded with perfectly sautéd veggies. Thank goodness that they don't over-salt the food! Service was friendly and perfect for anyone.