All reviews pool area the breakfast area make your own waffles free breakfast chula vista waterpark hot tub yogurt would definitely stay here again free water park passes front desk clerk the room was nice beds were comfortable a great place to stay woods hoops perks microwave
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stopped and it looked like a nice place and we were lucky that they had a room for us. We had called ahead to the next bigger town and they were booked solid due to a big sporting event in town. All of the facilities looked very nice! The breakfast area is large and they have a large variety of food to choose from. Person in the breakfast area was extremely polite and helpful! Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2018

We were on a road trip through Wisconsin. We decided to stay in Wisconsin Dells. We booked a room last minute and were very pleased. We had stayed one night at an Americinn previously. The room was clean and quite, the breakfast was good and the staff friendly. Lots to do in the area. We also lots of restaurants. Reminded me of Branson, Mo.

Room Tip: Lots of parking
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Pets are allowed but beware there is a $30. nightly charge for pets. I would not have picked this particular hotel to stay at had I been aware of that steep charge. They charged me one night in advance when I made the reservation and I thought it might be difficult to get it back from them even if cancelled before the deadline date. They also charge for the rest of the stay when you check-in. Room very clean upon entry. It had a fridge and microwave. Breakfast was much better than the basic one most hotels provide. I had a problem with housekeeping procedures they left a bag of towels etc out side my door at 8am in the morning. Because the dog was in the room I had the do not disturb sign on the door. The only place I don't take her to is breakfast. I had to request that my room be cleaned before the third night. I was told that continuing stays get serviced first before check outs and staff starts early in am. I don't even shower before 8am. Very nice lobby. Wifi and cable good. This stay was very expensive due to the holiday weekend.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 September 2018

Average best describes this hotel. I loved how it was close enough to the attractions and the woods out my window. the cold breakfast was great (breads, fruit, etc) the hot breakfast left something to be desired. The pool and spa were great and the 10pm cut off time for children was wonderful.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2018

We met our daughter and familly and have nothing but good things to say. Our daughter and her husband had a little problem with the room...not the one they requested...but the staff accommodated them and they got the room they asked for.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ann K, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Thank you for the kind words! We work very hard to accommodate our guests requests and to make them feel at home. We do hope to see you again in the future and "Thank you for your business"!