All reviews lake delton campfire kevin ping pong free kayaks indoor pool row boat fire pit kalahari theme park beach volleyball private beach meeting room jacuzzi suite family reunion hot tub dells attractions the staff was friendly and helpful the main strip
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Paid top dollar and was underwhelmed. We have stayed here before and love the lakeside room views. The room, 1 king bed with a fridge and microwave was dated but relatively clean. That is clean for a dated room. You have to keep in mind years of built up dirt/use definitely shows. Both the sink and the the shower/tub did not drain properly. It was reported and corrected before we left. So good job there. We bought a bag or should I say a block of ice for $2. The ice is stored in a residential type freezer and all the cubes were basically frozen together into a block of ice. I think if they had a commercial type freezer for the ice like you would find outside of a gas station or a convenience store. Then the ice would stay mostly separated and be much more usable. The mattress was an issue. When sitting on the edge of the bed it was compressed down to about two - three inches thick. So yeah I've gained a few pounds over the years but I'm still only about 185 lbs so not exactly very heavy. I woke up during each night and each morning with a back ache. Replace the mattress please! Also the sliding glass patio door was a problem. One side of the patio door was very clouded due to it's age and/or maybe a broken seal? So you could not see through it. When you are paying $210 + per night this is unacceptable. So the million $ view (which I do believe it is) is now a half million dollar view. Hoping updates are done soon. I don't mind paying for a nice room but at this price point there are other better options in this and/or other areas. Also one last point the room was not serviced during our 2 night stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay especially if you have to bring your pet. Staff are very friendly and helpful. The resort is quiet, cozy, clean and neat. We stayed in a suite with a whirlpool and it was comfortable. I like that there was complimentary champagne and chocolates. They also had a placemat in the room with dog bowls and I just loved that! You can tell they put thought into making sure thier guest are comfortable. One downside there was no ice machine so we had to purchase ice for $2. Which wasn’t all bad. Overall nice environment and will stay again.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

We have been to the Dells many times, but this was our first time staying at a lakeside resort. Wow, we have been missing out. It had a wonderful outdoorsy feel, kayaks for family use, great deals for attractions, kitchenette, grills, the works. A whole different feel than the mega resorts. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed at a weekend with kids & pet. Our unit has kitchenette which is helpful to our family. Grills are conveniently located all around, pools are nearby. Lake is close just short walk from our room. Highlight is kayaking & boating at the lake for free but first come first serve. We enjoyed the kayaking, fun bonfire ( better if started at earlier time). The staff were nice & accommodating. Outside maintenance people were friendly & efficient. We we're impressed with the honesty of housekeeping when they returned a lost item and was mailed to us. Superb service! May just need more kitchen items on stock,and resort is in location a little bit hard to find. But overall, I will return here again, I highly recommend this resort.

Reviewed 25 August 2018

Great resort with everything you need.
Small clean beach with docks to leave your boat in the water if you want. Free kayak and row boats to use.
Loved the campfire with the guy playing our favorite tunes.
Staff was helpful, friendly and accommodating.
5 stars all the way!!