All reviews polar bear outlet mall pool area family reunion front desk staff small children king bed dells attractions nice stay young kids noah's ark year olds beds were comfortable water park hot tub indoor waterpark a lot of fun
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We had Dells Season Opener passes and got the room for much less than what we could do online. Room was clean and beds were comfy for the price. Air conditioner did have a funny sound but it didn't smell funny and I got over it because it was super hot outside (it had woken me up at night). The shower also had a funny noise but once changing shower to a different setting noise went away. Overall good experience. Pool was fun and they didn't kick us out right at 10pm.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
PolarIsland, General Manager at Wintergreen Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

We are so glad that you were able to take advantage of the Season Opener cards! The Season Openers provide so many extra opportunities to take advantage of all Wisconsin Dells has to offer. If you could e-mail logan@wintergreen-resort.com with your room number so we can take a look at that air conditioner, we would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

What a great place to stay. The food, the room, the staff are all top notch. It is so close to the outlet mall and other great venues. It really is homey, I will definitely recommend the Wintergreen to my friends. See you next time. Thank you.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Hi LuAnn!

Thank you for the awesome review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 17 June 2018

I purchased a 4-night hotel stay through a Wyndham special program, and we ended up leaving after one night. It was by far the worst hotel I have ever been in, in terms of cleanliness and overall condition of room. However, knowing we had the vacation presentation in the morning we decided to stay. A pet policy was not clearly defined and stated, and I brought in my pet to the facility. The next morning I was contacted by management and asked to either board my pet or leave the premises. Due to such poor conditions, we chose the latter.

Heavy marijuana smell filled the premise upon arrival; giving off a very unsafe & unhealthy atmosphere. Upon walking into our room, our shoes stuck to the floor with each step, the carpet was extremely sticky. The toilet was covered in speckled black mold that did not flush down. Some of our lights were burnt out and light bulbs not screwed in the entire way. I could not charge my phone because the outlet was broken, and my charger kept falling out of the wall. Loud music was played into the night while we were attempting to sleep.

The staff on duty were very unprofessional and disrespectful in their tone through the check out process. Did not take the time to listen to my concerns, and did not appear to care about the condition of the room as I was leaving. Overall, very low level of professionalism.

They also charged my credit card after I left an extra $140 which was not stated upon check out.

Would not personally recommend this hotel to anyone, even if you are on a budget.

We left our vacation early and our plans behind to return home that next day.

Room Tip: Based upon our experience, we would not recommend
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello!

Our pet policy is well defined. It is not only posted on our website that we are not pet friendly, it is stated on the registration card you signed upon check-in, it is stated in the hotel welcome packet that you received, it is posted in each guest room, even our doors into the hotel state "Absolutely no pets."

The charge for $140 on your credit card was because despite all of the signage and literature that states we are not pet friendly you chose to sneak your cat in through a back door. When you checked-in to the hotel you signed that you understood your credit card would be charge if you were in violation of our pet policy and for any damages to the room.

You did not bring up a single issue with your room or stay until you were confronted about sneaking in a cat. After you checked out we could not find any of the mold that you claim was in the toilet, burnt out lights, or broken outlet.

We hope on your future stays you will be able to find accommodations who welcome both you and your cat.

Have a great day!

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here over Memorial weekend it was busy but everybody on the staff was great. The pool outdoor and indoor were great. Housekeeping was always there and very helpful. Great for families with small children. Close to all kinds of restaurants. We will come back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
PolarIsland, Public Relations Manager at Wintergreen Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Hello,

We are so glad that your family enjoyed your stay here at the Wintergreen Resort! We hope you were able to take advantage of our free Noah's Ark Water Park passes as well.

We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

The Wintergreen resort did a very nice job of accommodating our team for a tournament in the dells. We were able to set aside a block of rooms that were reasonably priced. They let us use a small banquet room for a pizza party and their indoor pool area offered hours of fun for the kids during their off time. Although the hotel looks a little outdated compared to newer chain hotels in the area, the staff was friendly, the rooms were clean, beds were comfortable and the hotel was conveniently located right off the highway and close to restaurants and Starbucks.
If their price remains competitive with the chain hotels down the street I’d probably stay there again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Funinthesun527

Hi Jennifer!

We are so glad that your team had a good time staying with us. We love having sports teams stay with us. We hope to see you again!