All reviews room was clean hard boiled eggs yogurt free breakfast would stay again new carpet budget hotel front desk person hot tub outdoor pool water pressure a nice place to stay enjoyed our stay fridge and microwave off season water park perkins
Reviewed 10 September 2018

I stayed here few month ago, and stayed again in September for business purpose. Wisconsin Dells is loaded with people, and so are the hotels, hard to sleep during the night. I am always given the suite room in the back building with two queen beds and a separate king bed room with a skyview, I just love it. No matter, how many people in the hotel, this room is quiet and fomfortable for me. This hotel is not a greatest hotel in the world but quiet and service is just great from the staff. I recommend this hotel for those who want the quiet night in Wisconsin Dells.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 September 2018

My Kids and I stayed at this hotel after leaving a MTO resort in the area due to it being rundown. The staff here were wonderful, friedndly and so helpful. They helped us out and turned what could have been a really stressful situation into something convenient by upgrading our room to three beds - 2 queen and 1 king suite. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you want spacious , nicely clean rooms, and an overall great accomodation.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Funeral Visit- Enire hotel was clean, the staff was frindly and helpful during our entire stay. Manager was so nice lets us use breakfast room to get toether, printed me direction and other docs needed towards our gathering. I was so glad to stay with such a nice staff. We felt warm hospitality at Baymont.

Reviewed 8 September 2018

There's not enough words for Josh.Highly prejudicial. No respect for women.He talks over the customer. If the customer has to talk louder than him because he can't seem to let the other person finish a sentence, he calls the police on the guest. He says he feels threatened. There was no threat, there wasn't any yelling. Just a bit more than him as.."would! You! Please! Let me finish my sentence."He instigates all this and calls the police right in front of the guest's child.The police arrived and told him that they do not get involved. Therefore, Josh also wasted the tax dollars of the citizens and took the police away from something more important they could have been doing.Josh was absolutely horrible!Who calls the police when, clearly even your witness sees and hears, how intimidating Josh was being towards a woman... it was very scary and horrible.

Date of stay: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Baymont Inn & S... W, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Dear Guest, Thanks for staying with us and your feedback. On behalf of entire staff, we apologize for inconvenience. We do not allow cats in our hotel, and matter of fact you did not want to pay for your cats either. We had to call the police as you did not want to leave the desk and were yelling at our staff, we had to call the police to calm you down and to protect other guests interests in the hotel. I understand your frustration but that was the right thing to do to calm the situation at the cost of tax money, and that is what you wanted us to do also. Once again thanks for staying with us and sorry for inconvenience it got caused because we do not allow cats in our hotel.

Thanks, Management

Reviewed 7 September 2018

Compared to other hotel guestrooms..this was by far the largest! You can BREATHE! My family of 4 were quite comfy. Bathroom tub could've been cleaner. The breakfast is in a separate room with sticky floors. These should be cleaned more often. Hotel should move this area to a more open place. It gets very crowded towards the end of breakfast hours.