“Coming back in 2018!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
fallonfet...
Kansas City, Missouri
“Rental company set up reservation incorrectly and procrastinated to fix the issue”
Reviewed 23 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

We enjoyed our stay at this resort. The water park was fun for the whole family. Our room was as explained but the room “rules” seemed strict. They list the cost of towels in the bathroom and say no smoking however the room smelted of fresheners covering up smoke which was not ideal for a family of non smokers with three children as young as 5 months. We did have a pleasant time there other than the rental companies inability to properly set up our rental. We were to have two rooms but show up and are told there is only one room under our reservation which we prepaid for. We are told we need to put the second room under our credit card and work it out with the rental company. We do this and I leave a message for them on Friday afternoon. I get a call back shortly after and the woman says she will either call in the next hour to take care of it or on Saturday. Saturday afternoon roles around and I check to see if it’s been taken care of and still no contact. I call renters again. I get a call back and get this long excuse about her personal problems that day which I’m not hearing because it should have been taken care of earlier or set up correctly to began with. Sunday morning we are clearing out our room and I get a text from renters that they will try to get it taken care of or she will credit us $100 later. Now I’m pissed because this should not be happening, she is seeming very fishy and I’m feeling that I’m getting ripped off. I reply no that it needs to be taken care of now. She says then she’ll have to pay with her own credit card. I explain if thats what it takes they need to make it right. I should not leave paying anything additional. When I get to the front desk to check out they are on the phone with her and she did pay. I would recommend this resort but I would also recommend going though a different rental company.

Doug S
“Nightmare on Frontage Road.... Near the top of worst places we've ever stayed.”
Reviewed 4 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

The room we had was not as originally described when we booked or even as described when we checked in. It was remodeled in the past few years but was missing items, things didn't work, felt dirty. Couldn't get anywhere asking about issues with the front desk, requests for items when unanswered. Once stepping into the hallways, indoor and outdoor water parks things were dirty, unkept, several areas in much need of repair or not open at all. Pass on this place and keep looking I am confident you can find somewhere much nicer, more professional, and cleaner.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Nicole p
“Not great”
Reviewed 3 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

The room was newly renovated. I could tell the entire hallway had. It was well stocked and very nice. We had plenty of space for our family of four. There is a pretty neat waterpark attached. We enjoyed that very much. As for the rest of the resort it’s got a very 80s-90s vibe. It’s not well maintained at all. Overgrown weeds everywhere. Birds nests on every sconce outside of the entrances. Large pikes of bird poop on the ground and down the wall. As though it never gets cleaned up. This is including the one right next to the screen door to the patio. It was very gross. I worried about cleanliness. There were dirty sheets and blankets on the foldout bed. Also the fridge was not clean. Like it was dirty from the last people. Ants were also ants trailing in from the patio door like crazy.

I do realize it is undergoing a renovation. And it does have potential. But they really need to step up the cleaning and grounds keeping.

29 Jul 2018
Good Afternoon Nicole,

Thank you so much for your review, I am glad you found the room nicely renovated and enjoyed the waterpark! I had reported the cleaning issue to our property staff and will ensure it will not happen again for your future stays. I do hope to have you as guests in the future and thank you again for your booking and valuable feedback.
Cheerfully,

Ti
KnoblochF...
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Coming back in 2018!”
Reviewed 30 June 2018 for a stay in August 2017

We had such a great time in summer 2017 that we have booked again in 2018 and are bringing even more family to enjoy the fun! King bed in newly renovated room was very comfortable, we spent one night at the Kalahari and the beds were nothing compared to the ones at the Polynesian. Resort is doing a great job at getting the place updated.

29 Jul 2018
Good Afternoon to the Knobloch family! We greatly appreciate your business and love having your family return year after year. I do hope you enjoy your time and hope the kids have a blast in the waterpark! Happy Travels!
Ashley K
“Perfect family vacation spot!”
Reviewed 13 October 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We absolutely loved our stay here! Staff was very friendly and accommodating, room was clean and updated, king bed was very comfortable! The two room condo was perfect for us and our kiddos. Booking was smooth and owner was very responsive to any questions I had. Absolutely loved it and we are already planning another trip with more family members for 2018!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
13 Dec 2017
I am so glad you and your family had such a wonderful time. Thank you for your valuable feedback and looking forward to having you stay with us again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing