“Great little place!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Te Atatu
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere and staff were very good.

The chicken tagliatelle was quite possibly the nicest pasta dish I have had for a long time!

The sauce was delectable and the pasta and chicken were both cooked just right, often with these dishes the pasta is either under or overcooked and the chicken is a little tough, but this was none if those.

They also have a neat bar area out the back which would work well in the evenings - worth the #1 in Te Atatu title

Coffee was very generously sized, whilst I don't like a big coffee you can't penalise for providing better value! Pricing overall is very reasonable too.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

My friends recommended this place. When I went there I saw a small full room and I thought "oh no, our table is still busy". One second later the waitress open a little door to show me a beautiful place with more tables. And this was just the beginning. The food was amazing. First class for every bite. The plates are well presented and delicious in every way. And the service is impeccable. I will definitely come back.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

The food was absolutely great. The service is very friendly and goes with a lot of humor. The second time we took 4 friends to this restaurant. I told them that we had a great diner before that and I wanted to treat them with a fine diner in ET TU. It was great again. Some of us had a pizza, my friend had a steak, his wife a salad, I had the lamb shank..... it was all superb. Thanks again guys.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Ate there last night for the second time in a year,the service was excellent and the staff very pleasant,my wife and daughter had the caramalised onion bread for entree and the eye fillet for main,both were very well presented and perfectly cooked,I had the lamb rack and again very well presented and oh so tasty ,my daughter and I had the cheese cake and sticky date for dessert again well presented and delicious . The ambience is quaint and comfortable and I liked it. I most definitely highly recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 13 April 2017

After a drive up and down because the restaurant is not well lit from the outside, we found it. very obliging staff. I ordered crumbed fish with no crumbs and salad, the others ordered steak They were really pleased with the assortment of vegetables. My son pronounced the calamari as the "best he had ever tasted." Desert was lovely too - sticky date pudding and baked cheesecake. Would return again.