“Hidden Gem”

The Watchman's Gone
Ranked #40 of 120 Restaurants in Stevens Point
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I have stopped by several times and this is our new place! The food is great. The rotating specials keep things interesting every time we go there!! My husband loved the chicago style hotdog and the turkey burger is to die for! If you're getting tired of Stevens Points lack of choices, check this place out!

1  Thank kara_lynn123

Reviewed 11 February 2018

This has become one of my very favorite restaurants in Point. Don't miss their wide variety of burgers and ice cream sundaes.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

What a refreshing change of pace. Charming atmosphere, interesting menu on the wall, juke box, friendly greeting and great service - what's not to love? Then the food was well prepared, well presented, generous and delicious. We had the carnitas sandwich and it was such a good portion, I resorted to my fork! Can you tell, I loved this place!

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Casual dining with very good food and friendly service. Very clean and comfortable. Great place for lunch.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

this place is great, i've been here many times and i've always had really good food and service. the prices are surprisingly low too. the menu rotates (check their facebook page), but they usually have an indian-type dish available, which is something central wisconsin is sorely missing. the owner usually comes out and makes sure everything is okay for you. check the menu and check it out.