Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
GardenInn.com
US$125
View deal
Trip.com
Traveluro
Hotels.com
Priceline
All reviews nice hotel in town the hotel staff hot tub great stay front desk staff would stay again staff was friendly lobby airfield wedding wi game
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 May 2021

I stayed for business. The staff was super friendly. I enjoyed the clean and comfortable room. Convenient and safe location. I would definitely stay again. I did not have time to try breakfast but it sure looked delicious.

Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 May 2021

I arrived early on the day of check-in and hotel staff were very friendly and helpful in accommodating my needs the best they could. The hotel is very clean. Room was very clean and well taken care of.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 28 April 2021 via mobile

The hotel property is clean and well maintained. The front desk people were very helpful and friendly. Enjoyed conversations with them after I had checked in. They cheerfully switched my preferences from points to free breakfast once I determined the restaurant was serving the full menu.

The breakfast service was attentive. The pancakes were delicious.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2021

I was satisfied with the hotel overall. had modern style and comfortable beds. However the bathroom was not clean to my standards. There was a good amount of body hair in the shower and when I wiped it down the clorox wipe was black. Also some body hair around the toliet seat. Other than that, the room was nice.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 2 April 2021

This hotel was clean, our room was clean, the beds were comfortable and the staff was friendly. The location of the hotel worked to our advantage. There was a desk that is almost the length of the wall in our room. That was very helpful. There is plenty of places to plug in your electronics. We had 2 queen beds and plenty of room to walk that's how big the room was. The topper for us was the room darkening curtains and the fact that housekeeping wasn't going to bother us unless we requested service so we were able to get some much-needed sleep.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

Room tip: Room 146 was toward the end of the hall and nice and quiet. It was also located near a rear door so bringing in luggage was easier.
Date of stay: March 2021