All reviews free breakfast front desk yogurt bradley center riverside theatre within walking distance open lot breakfast each morning office building an older building self parking location is great the breakfast area would stay here again bucks game restaurants and bars corner room
Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay at the Fairfield inn on December 31 and January 1,2016 ! We especially enjoyed the free hot breakfast !! Jimmy, the cook was exceptionally helpful and kept the breakfast opened a little longer for us that straggled in after it closed !! The service received, from every member of the staff, was a great way to start of the New Year ! Happy new year !!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

The hotel was clean and small and was great for a short stay. Small but nice workout facility. Friendly staff. Especially the chef Jim! He did a great job with breakfast and kept it open late New Year's Day to accommodate everyone which I'm sure was greatly appreciated by all. We had a small issue with the hot water, but it was otherwise an enjoyable stay.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

The hotel was accommodating when the suite we booked didn't have hot water. They relocated our party to two anointing rooms. Breakfast was fabulous. Jimmy the chef was the man at preparing the food and fruit loops!! He even made sure we had food after waking up late and breakfast was done. Cheers to Jimmy!

Stayed: December 2015
Reviewed 20 December 2015

We got a great rate here through an employee discount, despite there not being alternate parking options, which I've always expected in Milwaukee. Perhaps it's been so long that it's changed, I'm unsure. We ended up paying for a lot on the corner with unlimited in/out at $15/night. Since the room was so cheap, we didn't mind.

They've done a very nice remodel on this hotel and the breakfast included is a lovely offering. We ended up with a spacious king room on the 11th floor. To our extreme disappointment, the thermostat was not working and it was 84 degrees upon check-in. When we went to the front desk to switch our room, they had nothing similar and maintenance could not make repairs until Monday. Sadly, we had to downgrade to a small queen room. It was nice, but about half the space of our original room. Again, considering we had the employee discount, we settled.

Staff was very nice, I did not feel unsafe there. But there were more shady characters in the area than I would have preferred. For whatever reason, we regularly saw what appeared to be homeless people coming from the parking ramp across the street. There is a city bus route right on the corner, which one may consider a plus or a minus. I also did not appreciate that the cleaning crew were so noisy before checkout. Made it hard to sleep in when checkout is noon and cleaning starts at 10 am.

Room Tip: Request rooms away from the elevator for more quiet, better views
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank flyha
Reviewed 17 December 2015

Had a very comfortable stay at Fairfield. Breakfast was good and the room was clean. The front desk girl Dedra checked me and was so welcoming . I needed reasonable pricing and a great location so this gave me a to of convenience.Thanks

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo