All reviews miller park va hospital pancake machine medical center brewers game ball park front desk room was clean nice place to stay the breakfast area older hotel within walking distance nice breakfast pool and hot tub yogurt staff was very friendly and helpful free breakfast
Reviewed 3 May 2018

rooms clean and spacious, staff was friendly and helpful. I stayed for 2 weeks and had no issues the breakfast was good and hot every morning and the bar/restaurant was good. the pork chops and ribeyes were excellent

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nick J, Operations Manager at Best Western Milwaukee West, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Brad Adams,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor! We greatly appreciate it, and we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to provide excellent service to both you and to Kevin. We are glad you enjoyed everything and we look forward to seeing you again next time you're in Milwaukee!

Nick Jacobs
Operations Manager
Best Western Milwaukee West

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Here to check on a sick relative in short notice. The front desk gentleman when we checked in was so nice and helpful. It snow s while we were there and the same young man came out and cleaned off our car so that we could leave.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nick J, Front Office Manager at Best Western Milwaukee West, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! I am so glad I was able to provide excellent service to you while you stayed with us! I hope you have another chance to see us soon, and hopefully it will be during better, warmer weather!

Kind Regards,

Nick Jacobs
Operations Manager
Best Western Milwaukee West

Reviewed 21 April 2018

Overall, the experience went well and nice accommodations. Room was attractively decorated, modern, and the bathroom was very clean and spotless. Breakfast was excellent with dozens of choices; internet was okay speed; and despite very busy location it was fairly quiet.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nick J, Operations Manager at Best Western Milwaukee West, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! We appreciate you staying with us and we are glad to see you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I have a complaint about the Best Western located at 5501 National Avenue, Milwaukee, Wisconsin

I live in Iowa. My mother passed away two weeks ago. Every year at Christmas my mother would host a pizza party for the whole family.

I contacted this Best Western and spoke with Matthew the manager of National Pizza located on premises. I explained that I wanted to host a pizza party after my mother's funeral on April 17th for about 30 people. It would require the restaurant opening about two hours ahead of their normal opening. Matthew said absolutely - just check in with him when I checked into the hotel. I then made my reservation for a room through national reservation desk. Nick, the local manager called me later that evening.

I drove almost 7 hours through a blizzard to get to Milwaukee. When I arrived, there was no one at the front desk so I went into the pizza restaurant to speak with Matthew. I was advised that he had been let go two days prior. I was told to speak with Julia. I did and she informed me that they don't open until 3 pm. I fussed at her that I had an arrangement. She just kept insisting they don't open until 3 pm. I asked is there no way? She replied no.

I went up to the lobby to speak with Nick. His only option was that I not check in at all. After having driven 7 hours through a blizzard I was not interested in getting back in my car to try and find someplace to accommodate me.

There was absolutely NO customer service.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank krissfrye
Julia J, Manager at Best Western Milwaukee West, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Thank you Ms. Frye for reaching out to us. We are sorry for your loss, but as discussed with you this weekend our Pub and Grille does not open until after 3pm. If you would have liked to dine in the Pub and Grille for pizza we could have accommodated you in our restaurant after it was open. Nick cancelled the reminder of your stay as requested and we hope that your were able to find a venue to accommodate you and your guests for the time frame you needed.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

I was out here for work and stayed at a different major hotel for the week but unexpectedly had to stay another day. I found the best western. The breakfast that is offered here is better than any other hotel I've stayed at.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We are pleased that we were able to accommodate you on your last night here in Milwaukee and that you enjoyed our hot breakfast buffet. We hope in the future when you travel again to the Milwaukee area we are able to take care of your lodging needs and wish you happy travels!