Open today: 11:00 AM - 10:30 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing, we loved the the experience. I lived in MKE all my life and I never had some much FUN!!!!.

The ride and stops at different pubs. Being outdoors the driver had a great personality. Just do... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
D9790NHpamelah
via mobile
Amazing experience and great host

The Pedal Tavern was awesome! Joey was a great host driver and did a good job of taking our group... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
ChicagoTraveler2019
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Milwaukee
Milwaukee Tour
392 Reviews
from US$35.00
from US$55.00
from US$45.00
from US$5.45
1,008 results
All reviews bachelorette party bar stops awesome driver a lot of fun an absolute blast super fun fun group great guide our tour guide corey playlist activity ward bartender
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The whole thing was so much fun, highly recommends doing this! I did it for my 23rd birthday with friends and family!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was so much fun!!! Our driver David was awesome and made sure we had the best time!! I would definitely do this again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had so much fun on the pedal tavern with James!! He was very attentive to what the group wanted and knowledgeable about places to go and he was such a good sport with our rowdy group of girls. Thanks James for adding such a fun time to my friend's bachelorette party!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had such a blast on the Pedal tour! Kevin was an absolute fantastic guide and we couldn’t have had a better time. Highly recommend this for any group!

Reviewed 3 August 2021 via mobile

This was a fun tour with Kevin. He loves his city and it shows. Our first stop was at George’s Pub which was a memorable place and we wouldn’t have found with out Kevin.