All reviews basketball tournament king bed would stay here again yogurt free breakfast harley davidson up to date mini fridge business trip clean hotel room was large great place to stay front desk staff couch freeway vanity plug
Reviewed 23 September 2016

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2016

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2016

First time at a Hyatt in awhile and was I very pleasantly surprised. The room resembled an apartment and I truly appreciated the bar and made-to-order food concept/menu options. The facility was very clean and the breakfast buffet was most delectable. I look forward to my next stay and encourage business travelers to consider this particular location. My only comment would be for the front desk staff. Although pleasant, they seemed a bit detached, removed...more going through the motions then truly making you feel welcome.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2016

The staff was very friendly from the minute we checked in to the moment we checked out. Our room was sufficient for our family (2 adults & 2 teens); king bed with sofa sleeper. King bed was super comfy, sofa sleeper was typical. A few additional blankets and pillows would have been nice, but we managed. We didn't get all the t.v. channels on the menu, but what we had was fine. The breakfast was good, although we were sad that they ran out of Danish and other yummy breakfast sweets. For $80, I would absolutely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2016

I rarely if ever have any problems with Hyatt and their hotels are always lovely. The room was huge, clean, and a great price. Hooray for a noon check out time too! My only complaint is that the curtains didn't black out the sun too well so it was brighter than I'd like waking up in the morning.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple