“Always delish”

Medusa Grill and Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Medusa Grill and Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 110 Restaurants in Lake Geneva
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Dodge St.
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

My Hailbut and J's lobster with lamb chops not photographed, too busy eating.
Drinks perfect, service stellar. Appetizer octopus grilled with a lightly dressed arugula (worth the trip alone)
Dessert cheesecake: perfect

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

The smell of the wood fire, the sounds of a bustling open concept kitchen and the laughter of great friends paired with rockin tunes. Our favorite place in lake Geneva and hands down the one the best restaurants we’ve ever enjoyed. Get the chefs choice, you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

We went for an anniversary dinner, and it was fantastic! The food is decadent and delicious. I would recommend the chefs choice if you are feeling adventurous.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I have to say I was shocked. I wouldn’t say I’m a snob exactly (maybe a little - if I’m paying for a good meal. I still crave a McDonald’s cheeseburger now and again). But let’s be honest, this isn’t the fine dining capital of the world.

We went with a large party for a friend’s birthday and the menu was pre-ordered, which usually means the food is precooked and cold.

The food at Medusa was fabulous. Everything we ate was wonderful and cooked perfectly. There were giant sea scallops, a steak cooked to perfection, chicken in a yogurt sauce, a risotto which you wanted to lick off your plate, and more.

Not only was the food excellent, the service was excellent as well. The staff couldn’t have been nicer to our enormous and demanding party of who knows how many.

The decor left would be my only knock on the place but given that everything else was so wonderful, perhaps everyone doesn’t even notice.

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

The appetizers were very good. We had the goat cheese saganaki, grilled calamari, and skordalia.

The dinner itself was disappointing. My steak was perfectly pink inside but so charred on the outside that all I tasted was burnt meat. My friends was the same way. Her lobster was also slightly overdone. My father's lamb was in the same condition as our steaks. The side of sauted greens with my steak was very salty.

We got corn and risotto on the side.... the corn was just okay. Tasted like canned corn. The risotto was weird.... not only was it UNDER cooked, but it tasted like funky mac and cheese....the kind with the powdered cheese.

The desserts weren't bad. The white chocolate creme brulee could have been a bit softer but that could be because there was white chocolate in it and that affected the consistency. I think a couple of fresh raspberries on it would have put it over the top. The tiramisu was a bit heavy on the whipped cream but otherwise passable.

Overall, I'd say that if they fixed their meats and lowered their prices quite a bit they'd be fine. As it stands, I feel no urge to go back.