“Sadie is the best!”
Review of Well Spa

Well Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Renew your well being at WELL Spa + Salon, located at Grand Geneva Resort, you owe it to yourself. Our full-service salon and relaxing day spa in Lake Geneva includes spa services and salon services ranging from soothing massages to stimulating body treatments and advanced aesthetics to sophisticated hairstyle, luxurious manicures, pedicures and makeup consultations, all provided by Lake Geneva's most talented artists. Our salon is perfect for a 'you' day, or a group gathering, like a bachelor or bachelorette party, girl's weekend, or memorable couple's experience. With a wide range of services devoted to your WELLness, you'll find the perfect way to reinvigorate yourself. It's time for you to escape your tensions and reclaim a sense of physical and mental harmony. Slip into a robe and slippers to renew your senses in an environment of relaxation at WELL Spa + Salon.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Sadie is my stylist at the WELL Spa. She is amazing! Usually she cuts and colors my hair, but this time she recommended a special treatment for my curly frizzy hair. She applied it and my hair looks amazing. I can blow dry it out and not even have to use the flat iron anymore. She also gave me a great cut for the texture of my hair since the treatment. I would highly recommend the WELL Spa at Grand Geneva for all of their services. Great environment and super friendly staff.

Steve M, General Manager at Well Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Wow, I can't wait to share your wonderful feedback with Sadie! I am thrilled that she was able to recommend something new and that it has truly worked out so well for you. Thanks for the wonderful recommendation and for choosing the WELL Spa at Grand Geneva. I really appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback with us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My first visit to the Well Spa was for a friend's wedding last summer, and I loved how my hair looked, so I came back to try them for a color touch up and haircut. Needless to say, I've been coming back ever since for my hair care! Love the relaxed atmosphere, the attention to details and the overall experience I get every time I visit! Becca and Linea are true experts in their trade!

Thanks for your continued loyalty to the WELL Spa! I am proud of our team that they were able to earn your business from a wedding almost a year ago. I will pass on your compliments to Becca and Linea. Thank you so much for taking a few moments to share your feedback with us. It means so much to our whole team.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a massage at the spa and it was one of the best I ever had. The person was very knowledgeable and having a wonderful steam-room, sauna and whirlpool made it even better. Everyone was very nice and the spa was very clean. I'll be back!

Steve M, General Manager at Well Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I am thrilled you enjoyed your spa service and the facility so much during your recent visit to Grand Geneva Gordon. I will pass your compliments on to our team, and we look forward to having you back as our guest again soon! Thanks so much for choosing Grand Geneva.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

The overall cleanliness is very poor. Old chairs in pool area are dirty and sagging to the point you can not sit in some of them . Many of the lockers in the locker room do not lock. Rugs in pool area and spa are old and appear dirty.. The pool is currently unheated and the hot tub in the ladies locker room is shut down.

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Our services were spectacular, however there were just a couple of things that bothered me: 1. When you’re brought into the spa to change into your robe, you’re literally taken right inside the entrance door into a large room with no privacy. So you’re changing while people are entering the spa. 2. After my massage & facial I was taken to the “relaxation lounge”. Mind you, I was still naked, in my robe & was led into a room where there were random people from the fitness gym, including a 12 year old boy, hanging out. I was a little taken back. It would have been wonderful if it was just spa customers, but I was very uncomfortable & returned back to the spa immediately. My services were wonderful however, and I enjoyed the steam room.