Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$175
Bella Vista Suites(Lake Geneva)
US$286
US$225
Geneva Inn(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$236
Hotels.com
Baker House Hotel(Lake Geneva)
US$436
Hotels.com
Comfort Suites Lake Geneva East(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$131
Orbitz.com
The Ridge Hotel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$271
US$251
US$212
US$201
Mill Creek Hotel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$229
Hotwire.com
Inns Of Geneva National(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$234
US$213
Travelocity
Maxwell Mansion(Lake Geneva)
US$225
2,310 results
All reviewschop housegolf coursegrand genevabathroom mirroritalian restaurantplayboy clubjunior suiteget awayfire pitgreat golfbeautiful groundslobby barski hillfitness centerfrom chicagobottle of champagnesteam room
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

WELL Spa + Salon + Fitness Center is a great facility in Lake Geneva! A fabulous find in the county for sure! Not only is it terrific for an intense workout, but also a wonderful spot to relax and get full salon and spa services at very reasonable rates. The Fitness Center is well maintained with a knowledgeable, positive, and attentive staff. Classes, including rock climbing, are designed to accommodate different fitness levels and schedules for out of town visitors and locals! The Spa and Salon services are of high quality with a caring and accommodating staff.
Definitely worth the visit!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Steve M, General Manager at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

What great feedback on your recent experience Miral! I am thrilled you enjoyed the fitness classes, spa and salon so much. You are spot on when you say there is such a range from intense to relaxing all under one roof. I really appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. I invite you to come back soon and enjoy some more classes followed by relaxation.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The property is beautiful you can't say nothing bad about it. The Spa was Mazing all your employees were so friendly and helpful. The couples massage was the best. We definitely be back, one of the Best Spa we've been in.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

I am just thrilled that you enjoyed so much about the resort during your recent stay and that our team took such great care of you. There is no better compliment than a return visit. We can't wait to have you back soon! Thanks for taking a moment to share all of your feedback.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

All I can say is...This is the second time my fiancé and I have visited the Chophouse at Grand Geneva.
We have had the great pleasure of having Darlene as our waitress on both visits. She remembered us from our previous visit last year. I have never been anywhere that I have left feeling like I had made a new friend. She is awesome and you are very lucky to have her as part of your family! She is truly one of a kind!
The entire staff went above and beyond! Thank you for another amazing visit!
Hugs Darlene!
Andrew.. What a wonderful young man you are and so very polite! Thanks for the extra rolls:)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

This review just made my day Lori! Thanks so much for sharing this. I can't wait to share it with Darlene, Andrew and our whole restaurant team. I truly appreciate you coming back for a return visit. You are right, we are very lucky to have Darlene on our team. We are lucky to have such wonderful guests like you as well. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your great feedback. We look forward to having you join us again in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We celebrated our 35th anniversary at Grand Geneva and loved it. The staff, restaurants, room and Spa are top notch. This was our second time staying at Grand Geneva in the last year and it won't be our last.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Steve M, General Manager at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Rick - Happy anniversary! 35 years is an amazing accomplishment and an excellent reason to celebrate! Our associates know how to make special occasions like this one top notch! Thanks for sharing about your experience and I hope to see you again this summer!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We loved the staff, the views from the room and all around the resort, the pool and hot tub, The lake and trails, and even the smell in the halls. They know how to take care of details. It was a perfect get away and we didn’t want to leave.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

I am beyond thrilled that you had such a fabulous experience. Details are so extremely important, and I am happy to hear every detail was taken care of for you. We look forward to having you back for another perfect getaway in the future.