“Very good food to go I don't like the ambiance to the side”

Dublin Square Irish Pub & Eatery
Get food delivered
Ranked #8 of 197 Restaurants in La Crosse
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Dublin Square Irish Pub offers delicious Irish dining options, unique drinks, and exciting events. Whether you are interested in an authentic Irish pub experience, live music, an exciting atmosphere, a night out with the family, watch the big game with some friends, or even some quiet conversation over a pint of Guinness, Dublin has something for you. In addition, our outdoor heated patio is the perfect place to relax, listen to music, or watch TV and enjoy food and fun with friends. Our owners have more than 50 years of combined experience in the bar and restaurant industry. They have used this expertise to create a unique atmosphere with consistently great food and outstanding service. Our menu features a wide variety of traditional Irish fare, appetizers, sandwiches, burgers, wraps, soups, salads, and desserts. Stop by and see why we were voted Best Cheese Curds and Best Ethnic Food in La Crosse County!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The place is always very clean and is well run It's a bit stubbish inside for me kind of uppity.. french fries are hot hamburgers are always very good Very well oiled machine Just a bit stabbish for me inside

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (494)

Reviewed 24 January 2021 via mobile

Food was ok once we got what we ordered. Had to fight with the waitress about what I actually ordered. But what was worse was the bar tenders. Playing inappropriate shows on the TV and broadcasting it through out. Not to mention the language he was using. We will not be returning to this establishment. If you like to be offended then this is the place for you.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 5 October 2020 via mobile

We discovered this place on Trip Advisor and were excited about going to an authentic Irish Pub. It was far from that! I ordered corned beef and cabbage, and my wife ordered a pot pie. We were told that they were “out” of both. At 6 PM?!? So, we both had very average American dishes. Even the music was messed up. Modern alternative, rather than Irish. The overall experience was quite disappointing!

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 29 September 2020

The atmosphere is great- they have lots of outdoor dining - but we made the mistake of sitting inside the bar area...we asked if they could put the football game on as it didn't look like anyone was watching batman and the bartender said he was watching it?!? Hello?! Are you watching movies or working? The service was SLOW. The food was okay - I liked my burger but my husband thought his Reuben was soggy. But after hearing many F-bombs from the bartender and a couple of guys at the bar - we quickly got our tab and left without finishing our food...that wrecked it for us. So glad we didn't have our kids with us. Very unprofessional. I won't be back.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 23 September 2020

My wife and I ate here on a Sunday evening. Service was good and we got some traditional dishes. I liked the bangers and Mash.

Date of visit: September 2020