1,987 results
All reviews sleep number casino attached pine tree grill noodle bar oneida casino nice hotel wedding reception breakfast buffet great room would stay again clean rooms great place to stay staff was friendly nice stay packer game lambeau field airport
Reviewed 30 April 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Steve N, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Reviewed 26 April 2018

I always stay at the Radisson across WI 172 from the airport when I am in Green Bay and will continue to do so. The hotel is very clean and modern and has everything I look for in a quality hotel. They have a very friendly and attentive staff. Amenities include excellent wifi, a nice indoor pool, several excellent restaurants, and an attached casino. The hotel is only about 3 miles from Lambeau Field. You get a lot for what I consider very reasonable rates (except, I am sure, during Packer home games).

Room Tip: If you visit during the winter or even if it is just going to rain, I recommend parking in the casino parking ramp.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank twocars
Steve N, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Thank you for spending a few minutes reviewing our Radisson. I am so happy to see that you have found your hotel of choice in Green Bay. All of us here look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

It’s an older, well-worn facility, but I’ve certainly been in worse. Room 1501 issues: dust on furniture, lumpy comforter & sloppy-made, hairs in shower & on floor, urine-yellow stains on shower curtain, dirty fingerprints on tv-stand, sticky-red on fridge rails, filthy fingerprints inside windows. Beds are bleachy-smelling, so that’s a relief. The center, itself, appears clean, great food @ the restaurant but expensive, easy to maneuver & very friendly staff.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am disappointed to read that your stay was less than perfect. I have shared your comments with our executive housekeeper and I can assure you that your concerns have been heard and addressed.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

This was my second stay at the Oneida Radisson. Both times I was treated with respect - friendly, efficient, knowledgeable staff - great rooms - well organized and attractive casino, although I didn't win I didn't feel bad as this is contributing to the tribe and citizens

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Steve N, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Thank you very much for the kind review of our Radisson. All of us here look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

Wanted to spend a night , gamble, eat and enjoy friends. This is the dirtest place ive ever been. The room was bad. Hair on the bathroom floor, the glass shower surround felt like soap scum and sticky. All the mirrors were streaked. There was very thick dust on the lamps, around the tv , nite stands and window sill. The bed skirt was not on the bed correct and about 10 in of it on the floor ar foot of bed. ,also the corners of bathroom had dirt caked in them. The housekeepingvstaff needs to have someobe check every room after the housekeeper cleans the room. On a lighter note the staff was friendly, polite, and was happy. The casino was bad as well with overflowing ashtrays, glasses piled up , and noone cleaning any machines.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Steve N, General Manager at Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am truly disappointed and sorry to read about the condition of your room. I can assure you that this is not typical of our rooms. I do hope that you give us another chance to show you how great your stay should be.