“Great pizza, but bring cash!”

Upper-Crust Pizzeria and Pub
Ranked #3 of 8 Restaurants in Genoa City
Reviewed 2 May 2018

The pizza was awesome, and so was the service. My only disappointment was that they only accept cash. Yes...an ATM on site, but if you walk in the door with just a credit card (not a debit card), it makes it a little difficult to pay.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Me and my family have been coming here for years but things have changed, and not for the better.

We've had 2 issues in the past 2 times.

1. We had dinner there 2 weeks ago. As a prior reviewer stated, the Pizza was tasteless and crust was different. There was very little pizza sauce which made it bland. I told our waitress and she brought it to her boss. Her boss asked if we would accept a bowl of pizza sauce on the side to dip the pizza in.... WHAT?! Seriously? Our poor waitress was so embarrassed. I respectfully declined the side of sauce and they made a new pizza. It was better but the crust was still different.

2. Tonight we ordered takeout (delivery). It took over an hour for our food to get here. I called and the woman who answered said our food was on its way. I said we called over an hour ago, and her response was "I know". No explanation, no apology. Food was good but pizza crust is still not the original.

It's hard to find good restaurants in this area so I hope they see the reviews and do something about the issues they're having. If not, it's back to searching for a new pizza place.

1  Thank Bon33
Reviewed 11 April 2017

We've been getting pizzas from several places around Twin Lakes, WI and so far the winner is Upper-Crust Pizza! They have an outstanding selection of pizza of all different styles. Our favorite is the Sicilian, which is loaded with Sausage and whatever else you want to add.

We usually get delivery and they always seem to arrive within one minute of when they say that they'll arrive - nobody does that! But these guys do!

AND - they give you a great little dessert surprise with every take out! Gotta love it!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Family gathering. All 4 pizzas were tasty. Really enjoyed the Vegi Sicilian. Had: buffalo chicken, chicken parm, and thin crust sausage, mushroom, onion. Crispy crust on all. Very little left to take home. Memorabilia fun to look at while waiting. Good service, clean. Lots of specialty pizzas to choose from a long with standards. Pan pizza also available.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

We've enjoyed the family casual pizza visit for years. Nothing fancy, but good food, fair value, great wait-staff... but, unfortunately, just visited last Friday, 3/31, after a maybe 4-5 month break, the place is still the same, but everyone in our party of 5, some kids some adults, noticed a very big change int eh pizza. The crust was different, and the cheeses was different. not sure if supplier's changed or it was an intentional change, but the crust was not as crispy, in fact, although cooked, could not support its own weight and hold shape. The cheese was different too, more of it, but not more of the same. mind you, it wasn't bad, but we're used to the "original", and not a fan of this new attempt - whatever it is/was. I hope whatever the test or reason, I hope it goes back to the old way - or we have to find a different 'usual' pizza spot near LG WI! Darn!