“Best Grinders Anywhere”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Manico's has two locations in Eau Claire and sadly, this location is closing in May 2018. They have always been fairly busy when we go and we're sorry to see them close. The grinders are second to none and they make a very good pizza too. They offer free refills on soda. I wish they'd reconsider closing this location but I guess we'll just have to visit the location on Clairemont Avenue :(

Reviewed 30 November 2017

I am not sure how or why this place got good reviews. It is a fast food pizza and sandwich place.

I had a personal pepperoni pizza. The crust was a pre-made, with little flavor or appropriate texture. It was barely baked, with the bottom of the crust only slightly brown in a few spots. The pepperoni was so thin that if it were not anchored by the cheese, it would have floated away.

My husband ordered a full stromboli, with the intent to eat half and take the other half with him for later. He threw it away.

I would not recommend this at all.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed this find, so had to go twice in a week. The bread is so fresh and good, toasted. Lots of choices. Workers are so helpful and work together (sign of good management). See everyone (managers included) work hard. Very busy, a sign of great choice.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Really loved the Chicken Bacon Ranch. Had four different pizzas delivered and this was the best. I would recommend you give this place a try.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

I love going to mancino's there's so many options to choose from the menu board and the pizza is good to.the staff is awyls great.