All reviews coffee shop rooftop bar downtown area valet service farm to table corner room double tree restaurants and bars farmers market great hotel modern hotel hotel restaurant perfect stay within walking distance great amenities i highly recommend this hotel business trip
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Beautiful hotel, friendly staff, great location in town. Fun activities to do with walking distance. Bike trails, river, walking bridges, farmers market. Upstairs bar and balcony were relaxing with great atmosphere.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Pete B, General Manager at The Lismore Hotel Eau Claire - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Thank you for the great feedback on the Lismore Hotel. The staff is so proud of the hotel. We feel that we have the best staff in the midwest. We strive to make every stay perfect.
I will make sure I share your comments with my staff. Downtown Eau Claire is exciting and we are excited to be part of it with our excellent location.
The Dive is a great roof top bar

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Was in town for a business conference. This property seems new or newer, especially compared to some of the other buildings in the downtown EC area. The rooms are more modern than most I've stayed in.
Had a very friendly greeting from the valet and front desk staff. Immediately given a warm cookie and found my room using the very quick elevator.
The room is very stylish. It has wallpaper from Lismore Australia circa 1929--interesting to read the ads and news columns. The room had a 40" HDTV, desk, lots of outlets and USB ports, mini-fridge, safe, coffee maker, but no microwave oven. The bed was very comfortable, the lights on either side of the bed made it difficult to see at night. The room had a good view of the EC River. I could hear my neighbors, especially the crying kids, so it made me wonder how much they heard me. Interestingly enough, there was no Gideon's Bible in the room. There were a lot of directional cards though.
The wi-fi was free and didn't seem to be slow. There is valet or self parking, but only the valet parking has in & out privileges--self parking in the garage carries a charge each time you come and go. The property has a restaurant and lounge, coffee shop, 24 hour fitness room, and business center. The staff are very friendly and helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

The warm cookies are the best!

Reviewed 26 April 2018

The food and coffee are amazing! Service was pretty slow in the restaurant, but I was in there when they were busy. My room and the hotel staff were all very good too. I would stay here again if I’m ever in the area.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Pete B, General Manager at The Lismore Hotel Eau Claire - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

I will make sure I share your comments with my staff. My apologies for the slow service but we will use your feedback to improve.
The coffee is the best!

Reviewed 22 April 2018

I will start out by saying that the staff at this location do whatever is needed to make you stay great. Check in was great and included a warm chocolate cookie. Later I came back with a question on the bill and this was explained with great care.

The room was great, it had double shades to make sure if you wanted a dark room you could have one. It was clean and even included a note welcoming me to the hotel from the house keeper. The room included a safe, a mini fridge, and free wifi. The hotel also has a fitness center that looked very nice.

Overall it was a great stay and I would stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Pete B, General Manager at The Lismore Hotel Eau Claire - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

The warm cookies are the best!

Reviewed 22 April 2018

There is no other place that we stay or recommend to family and friends when they come to visit Eau Claire. This place is a great value and worth every dollar. The staff are really friendly and the rooms are clean. Overall, this place is absolutely outstanding.

Date of stay: December 2017