The Lismore Hotel Eau Claire - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Oxbow Hotel(Eau Claire)
View Hotel
Motel 6 Eau Claire(Eau Claire)
  • Free Internet
Antlers Motel(Eau Claire)
View Hotel
All reviewscoffee shopdowntown arearooftop barvalet servicefarm to tablecorner roomrestaurants and barsdouble treegreat hotelphoenix parkwarm cookiesfarmers marketwithin walking distancehotel restaurantmodern hotelperfect stayi highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Beautiful hotel, friendly staff, great location in town. Fun activities to do with walking distance. Bike trails, river, walking bridges, farmers market. Upstairs bar and balcony were relaxing with great atmosphere.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Pete B, General Manager at The Lismore Hotel Eau Claire - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for the great feedback on the Lismore Hotel. The staff is so proud of the hotel. We feel that we have the best staff in the midwest. We strive to make every stay perfect.
I will make sure I share your comments with my staff. Downtown Eau Claire is exciting and we are excited to be part of it with our excellent location.
The Dive is a great roof top bar

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Was in town for a business conference. This property seems new or newer, especially compared to some of the other buildings in the downtown EC area. The rooms are more modern than most I've stayed in.
Had a very friendly greeting from the valet and front desk staff. Immediately given a warm cookie and found my room using the very quick elevator.
The room is very stylish. It has wallpaper from Lismore Australia circa 1929--interesting to read the ads and news columns. The room had a 40" HDTV, desk, lots of outlets and USB ports, mini-fridge, safe, coffee maker, but no microwave oven. The bed was very comfortable, the lights on either side of the bed made it difficult to see at night. The room had a good view of the EC River. I could hear my neighbors, especially the crying kids, so it made me wonder how much they heard me. Interestingly enough, there was no Gideon's Bible in the room. There were a lot of directional cards though.
The wi-fi was free and didn't seem to be slow. There is valet or self parking, but only the valet parking has in & out privileges--self parking in the garage carries a charge each time you come and go. The property has a restaurant and lounge, coffee shop, 24 hour fitness room, and business center. The staff are very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

The warm cookies are the best!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food and coffee are amazing! Service was pretty slow in the restaurant, but I was in there when they were busy. My room and the hotel staff were all very good too. I would stay here again if I’m ever in the area.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Pete B, General Manager at The Lismore Hotel Eau Claire - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I will make sure I share your comments with my staff. My apologies for the slow service but we will use your feedback to improve.
The coffee is the best!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I will start out by saying that the staff at this location do whatever is needed to make you stay great. Check in was great and included a warm chocolate cookie. Later I came back with a question on the bill and this was explained with great care.

The room was great, it had double shades to make sure if you wanted a dark room you could have one. It was clean and even included a note welcoming me to the hotel from the house keeper. The room included a safe, a mini fridge, and free wifi. The hotel also has a fitness center that looked very nice.

Overall it was a great stay and I would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Pete B, General Manager at The Lismore Hotel Eau Claire - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

The warm cookies are the best!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

There is no other place that we stay or recommend to family and friends when they come to visit Eau Claire. This place is a great value and worth every dollar. The staff are really friendly and the rooms are clean. Overall, this place is absolutely outstanding.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple