“Great Lake Home To Spend With Family!”
Exterior Grounds Beach View
Entry
Main Level
Lower Level
Upper Level
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Al H
“Great Lake Home To Spend With Family!”
Reviewed 29 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

Our family decided to spend Thanksgiving away this year and chose The Conger Collection as our holiday retreat. Initially, it was going to be 12 of us, but three had to drop out. The home for starters was very spacious and pleasing to the eye. It was a masterpiece of design and craftsmanship featuring hickory wood flooring, a huge stone fireplace, exquisite rustic chandeliers, and a huge fire pit outside for roasting marshmallows and weenies. The property also has its own mobile app (which defiantly came in handy and was dear to my heart because I own a mobile development company). The mobile app outlined all the rules and regulations, do’s and don’ts, etc. There was no need to bother maintenance or management with anything.

I was overly impressed with the Kitchen and the furniture. Cooking is a major hobby of mine, and I tend to travel with my own appliances, roasting pans, and seasonings. The only thing I used of my own was the seasonings. The kitchen came equipped with everything a semi-chef would need! They even had an electronic thermometer for my Turkey (this was the only thing I forgot to bring). There was plenty of counterspace, and two refrigerators (one upstairs, and one downstairs at the bar area). Every piece of furniture in the home was heavy and sturdy. This was a major plus for me because I’m an ex-football lineman- and at 6’3 295lbs (of muscle of course), I didn’t have to worry about sitting down, hearing a crack!

Also, the game room in the basement was an added plus for us. The family battle one another in Darts, Foosball, a 4-foot tall Connect 4, and Shuffle boarding. The games intimately brought our family closer together.
We didn’t have to worry about bars of soap, paper towel, toilet tissue, dishwashing/dish washer soap, etc. There was plenty of each stocked for our stay.

If you are looking for a quiet, peaceful, comfortable place to get away with your family, I would highly recommend The Conger Collection. Mr. Conger himself reached out to us halfway during our stay to make sure we were settled, and to make sure the home was meeting our expectations. We had a great time, and it was the first time I seen my father-in-law wear his pajamas the whole time!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
30 Nov 2017
Thank you for choosing The Conger Collection and Grand View On The Lake for your Thanksgiving holiday vacation in Wisconsin's Northwoods. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you would recommend the property to other guests who are looking for a quiet, peaceful, comfortable place to get away with their family! Grand View was designed with guests like you in mind, featuring an open style kitchen, so well equipped that even the most serious home chef can feel right at home preparing anything from barbecue to refined gourmet meals! Our dedication to quality and design extends through the home with spacious family and living rooms all detailed with charming Northwoods accents and state of the art furniture pieces. Enjoy the large deck off of the great room, the fire pit overlooking the lake or walk out on the pier to enjoy the beauty of Catfish Lake and the majestic pine forest that surrounds the property.
We hope you're holiday weekend was as enjoyable as it was competitive; we would love to hear who ended up the winner after the family game night competition! We're also glad to hear that you had plenty of disposable products for your stay; should you need more supplies during your next visit, our concierge staff is available any time by phone, email or through the mobile app that you utilized during your stay. We will be looking forward to welcoming you and your family back again soon to experience more of the comforts and luxuries The Conger Collection guarantees.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing