Review Highlights
Very Nice and indoors to keep you warm and dry

My main reason for this stop was the Vera Bradley Store. They had such great deals. Always a good... read more

Reviewed 30 September 2018
Joanne S
Whitesboro, New York
SMALL OUTLET MALL

Wanted to get some Christmas shopping done, so decided to come back to the outlet mall once. Was... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Janice14
Indianapolis, IN

All reviews outlet mall disney store great shopping nice mall coach outlet ralph lauren shopping experience great sales regular stores fudge shop small outlet the great wolf lodge bass rainy day deals navy nike
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

First time visiting. It’s not truely an indoor mall. Was cold in April. I didn’t find many deals although they had many shops. I liked the Addidas and Nike stores. Coupons and clearance items made for great deals. We were visiting and stopped by. I wouldn’t make a special trip for deals here.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

It is a covered area but not enclosed so dress accordingly. Stop by customer service near the Old Navy store to get a discount coupon book.

Love the Under Armour store great sales and clearance.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Ok I will say there is a decent selection of stores but the mall itself is not enclosed so we were freezing.
Besides the clearance racks, the prices were not thrilling. Still very very pricey...not what I'd expect for an outlet.
If you are going there & hoping to catch good deals, you may be limited to clearance at the back of each store. And
My daughter is interested in "sqishies or squishables" --- one store had them for $18.99 (NOT KIDDING) you can buy them at Walmart for $6.88 !!! Insane!! Would probably not visit again.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The selection of stores is OK. Plenty of shoe stores. Our biggest gripe is the cold season. It is freezing walking from one store to another. The place acts like a wind tunnel. They should have fully enclosed it.

4  Thank Steve C
Reviewed 26 February 2018

Outlets at The Dells is probably in my humble opinion the best mall in the Wisconsin, that doesn't much because i've only been to Milwaukee, The Dells, and Madison