“Been awhile since I was last there”

Outlets at The Dells
Ranked #10 of 45 things to do in Baraboo
More attraction details
Owner description: Find great savings on merchandise from your favorite designer and name-brands direct from the manufacturer at stores like: Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Polo Ralph Lauren, Hollister, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Coach, Abercrombie & Fitch, Gap, Under Armour and many more. Before you travel, check out the Tanger Outlet website to find the latest Coupons & Sales Offers for Tanger Outlets in Wisconsin Dells. Or, when you arrive at the outlets, make your first stop Shopper Services to learn about the benefits of joining TangerClub (Tanger Club information is also available online). In Shopper Services you can purchase a coupon book full of great savings or if you are already a TangerClub member pick up a coupon book for free! Think Outlets, Think Tanger.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

It has been awhile since I was last here at the mall. Found that there is a new Vera Bradley that just opened. I was happy to see that since there is not many around where I am at. My mom and I had a great time going into that shop. It is a nice outlet mall. Luckily we where able to enjoy the outside without wearing a jacket when going through some of the shops.

All reviews
in 16 reviews
"armour"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

First time visiting. It’s not truely an indoor mall. Was cold in April. I didn’t find many deals although they had many shops. I liked the Addidas and Nike stores. Coupons and clearance items made for great deals. We were visiting and stopped by. I wouldn’t make a special trip for deals here.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

It is a covered area but not enclosed so dress accordingly. Stop by customer service near the Old Navy store to get a discount coupon book.

Love the Under Armour store great sales and clearance.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Ok I will say there is a decent selection of stores but the mall itself is not enclosed so we were freezing.
Besides the clearance racks, the prices were not thrilling. Still very very pricey...not what I'd expect for an outlet.
If you are going there & hoping to catch good deals, you may be limited to clearance at the back of each store. And
My daughter is interested in "sqishies or squishables" --- one store had them for $18.99 (NOT KIDDING) you can buy them at Walmart for $6.88 !!! Insane!! Would probably not visit again.