All reviews football stadium full kitchen marriott properties fire pit wvu hospital ruby hospital visiting wvu an extended stay breakfast staff rooms are spacious place to stay fantastic stay free breakfast pull out sofa living room parking lot front desk staff
Reviewed 11 April 2018

Very happy with the place. This hotel was perfect. Clean, wonderful front desk attendants. I would stay here again. It was perfect for our visit to West Virginia University. Thank you for a great stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Have stayed here multiple times while a family member was in hospital. It is within walking distance of Ruby Memorial - very convenient. Hotel is very clean, very nice, and modern decor. Breakfast is great with many choices of food - bacon, eggs, bagels, juices and many more. Though we were too exhausted to take part, the outdoor grilling and fire pit looked very nice and relaxing. It is also within walking distance of the WVU football stadium. Very nice location.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

The Residence Inn by Ruby Hospital is my favorite place to stay when I have to go to Morgantown. They offer suites with a full kitchen plus a managers snack bar some week day evenings. They know me when I come in and I have never had a problem there. Rooms are clean and staff is great.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Tina F
Reviewed 26 February 2018

We stayed here to visit WVU and we loved it. I booked a room for 5, and we brought the dog for an additional $100 to stay with us. The front hotel staff was so welcoming upon our arrival and stay. The breakfast area was immaculate, and lots of choices for free breakfast. I felt bad for the staff on Saturday morning when there was a member missing. The staff was hustling in the breakfast and coffee area. There were many people there. The pool was loved by my little one. The gym was a nice size for the small hotel. This hotel is easy access to downtown or the town shopping center. It is the best of both worlds.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a rare find. We just stayed two nights and everything from check-in to check-out went smoothly. Room was immaculate. Staff was more than accommodating. Special call out to the lady who checked us in on Friday afternoon and checked us out this morning. I wish I got her name. She was probably early 20s and had long brown hair. So super friendly. What a great asset to your brand. Btw- Breakfast both mornings was scrumptious and the staff who prepared it should also get props. They were definitely on their game! Keep up the good work, we will definitely be back!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family