See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 July 2017

The rooms are nasty. The first room we received had mouse droppings everywhere...even in the BED! We moved to another room around the corner and no droppings were found but we were very leary because the room was just around the corner from the other one. One of the beds felt like you were going to roll out of it at anytime which lead to a terrible night's sleep. The TV is from the 1980s. And the restaurant was not open for the entire 2 days we were there. No coffee makers are in the rooms so there was no coffee available on site. We asked for a blanket because the sheets are so worn and paper thin it's like not having anything on and the other option was the nasty comforter. After asking the front desk for a blanket, we were told "it's in the dresser drawer" and it wasn't. The front desk agent was not friendly and in fact when we told her about the mouse droppings she did not seem surprised at all and made me feel she was being inconvenienced to move to a different room. And when I asked about a discount on the room she said she was not authorized to help me and showed no concern about anything. And she said she had no way of getting in touch with the manager/owner because he did not live on property. Really??! So if there's an emergency, what then?! I work in the hospitality industry so there's no way that is true! Or at least it shouldn't be. WOW! When I returned home, I contacted the motel via email and via the contact us page on the website and still have not heard from anyone. That was over 10 days ago. I guess I'm not surprised because they didn't care when I was there so why would they care now?!

Room tip: Don't go here!
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ennette R
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

If you're able to stay in Morgantown or somewhere else I'd advise that. We were supposed to get a smoke free room but the room reeked of cigarette smoke. The tv is the old tube type, no plasma tv here. There was a window unit ac in the wall. The rooms need a major update. I didn't want to stay there but the arrangements were already made and I didn't want to drive back to Morgantown. The Hilton it isn't but the rooms were pretty clean. I didn't think they were worth $65 a night!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lauriem66
Reviewed 21 May 2017

May 16-19, 2017 for work
Although a dated hotel, the rooms were very clean & the owner was extremely nice as was his help ...internet was slow, but it worked ...I will not hesitate to book this hotel if ever working in the area again

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

We stay here every year because of location. Hotel needs major updates, the beds are clean, but wear your socks on the carpet. Air conditioning is poor, entire place needs a thorough cleaning. Restaurant attached is convenient, bread and pastry are homemade.. Service is slow.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jennifer c
Reviewed 20 July 2016

As the only hotel in the area for a family event, I booked a room for 3 days. The room I was given had a horrible smell, the bathroom was disgusting and the "high speed internet" was almost non existent. I went to the office telling them I needed the Internet for research and the super slow speed would not fit my needs. They gave me a room next to the router. That room smelled as well. I was afraid to touch anything. Stains in the bathroom. As I was exhausted after a long day, I pulled back the comforter, and slept. The next morning, I went to the office and explained again I needed the high speed internet and could not stay at their hotel. They did refund me for the 2 days I had booked. I drove 20 miles to the Red Roof Inn in Fairmont for the remainder of my visit. So much nicer, cleaner and friendlier.

Date of stay: July 2016