All reviews sausage microsoft campus on tuesdays waffles tuesday night awesome staff guest reception aveda toiletries huge tv king suite downtown bellevue business center indoor pool easy access front desk staff breakfast was excellent we've stayed
Reviewed 11 March 2016

Was here in late February 2016 visiting Microsoft. The hotel is close by to the local shops and restaurants. Walking outside you have a range of options where to dine. In the mornings they have a fair breakfast and a shuttle buss service to the Microsoft campus. I found the rooms cozier than many plain business hotels where I have staid. I think it's good value for money. And so close to ms that your transfer there won't take long at all.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2016

Second time I stayed here I love the suite it's great for my two kids. Enough space for everyone and two tvs! I like how you can separate the rooms. I love the location of the hotel near highways access, food, grocery, shopping. Staff has always been helpful and friendly and the rooms well decorated, clean and nice. The breakfast is great, nice options well kept eating area, I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Jenny D
Reviewed 26 February 2016

No the least expensive but the best value. Comfortable, very clean rooms and amenities. Breakfast is great. Close to many restaurants. Staff is awesome!! They also have a van to take you places without charging you (first come first served basis).

Room Tip: I prefer the south side to get morning sun
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 February 2016

The room was clean and comfortable; loved the huge TV. The fitness was nice--well equipped with aerobic and strength machines and hand weights. The breakfast was better than most. The location was centered between downtown Kirkland and Bellevue--both fun places to explore.
The big drawback is they do not allow dogs.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2016

We had a King Suite, which was very nice! The bed was very comfortable, pillows were a little soft for me but wonderful none-the-less. Two TV's, one at the foot of the bed and the other in the living area, both were HUGE! There was a fireplace in the room too but was not working which was a little bit of a bummer but we made do.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple