“A great weekend with at an amazing place!”

Review of Oversize Cottage

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Cottage -
3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 7
Ocean Shores, Washington

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Mario M
“A great weekend with at an amazing place!”
Reviewed 7 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Oyhut Bay was way more then I expected. After seeming the pictures online I knew it would be nice but this was far behind what I imagined. My family and I had blast at the bay (which is a 6min bike ride away) and the ocean (which is only 15 min bike ride or 5 in the car). There was live entertainment food trucks and local venders which just rounded out this great weekend. The house was great, clean, well maintained and the staff did a great job showing us around and pointing us in the right direction for fun. I can't wait until the rest of it is up and operational, we will defiantly be back.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing