Quileute Oceanside Resort
US$131
The Pacific Inn Motel(Forks)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$137
The Dew Drop Inn Motel(Forks)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$95
US$230
US$89
TripAdvisor
Curley's Resort and Dive Center(Sekiu)(Great Value!)
US$72
  • Free Internet
Van Riper's Resort(Sekiu)(Great Value!)
US$88
  • Beachfront
All reviewsluxury cabinthunderbird motella pushwhale motelthe kitchengas fireplacejetted tubjames islandmotel unitsocean viewrv parksecond floorsea stacksbring your ownrialto beachrivers edgesalt and pepper
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I took my daughter here in September for her 7th Birthday present. We prefer experience over big parties or unnecessary gifts and we couldn't have been happier with the location, spacious and clean room that offered many amenities. We had a small kitchen in our room, couch and a table. Loved the balcony, being so close to the ocean, staff and small store with unique gifts. We arrived late, although there wasn't anything on property to eat, the front desk helped us locate a place nearby that was still open. Wish there was a bit more options for food, but it was a bit late. We are still talking about how much we adored the location and looking forward to going back to the west coast and exploring this location again!

Room Tip: first floor beautiful partial view of the ocean). If i in your budget, opt for the 2nd Fl with stunning ocean views
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018

we were there early March for a couple of nights and it was pretty Amazing. The Sunsets were breath taking and the views went on and on. my kids and i had hot chocolate and sat on the Patio of our 2 bedroom Motel room and enjoyed the beautiful stars at night. cant wait to be back there for Spring Break

Room Tip: love the Thunderbird rooms.. very well equipped. will try out the whale room next
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Larry D, Manager at Quileute Oceanside Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Rosidamu,

I was so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you during your next Spring Break.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

This is such a special place! We stayed in one of the oceanside cabins and loved it. We were there at the end of August and the weather was perfect...blue skies and starry nights. This secluded little resort is actually on First Beach, which was right outside our window. The cabin was clean, comfortable, and updated. The wood furniture was carved by local crafts people...beautiful. The kitchen had everything we needed. We loved the gas fireplace! There were chairs on the patio outside the sliding doors. We bought a pass and firewood at the front desk and had a small bonfire at night...what a wide open sky! Be sure to visit Second Beach at low tide to see the tidal pools. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure to bring all of the food stuffs and entertainment that you need because Forks has the closest full grocery store!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Larry D, Manager at Quileute Oceanside Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear PetsHuman,

Thank you so much for your generous assessment of our facility. I think my staff does a great job with meeting the needs of the guests...and I feel extremely fortunate to be able to live and work at this resort. We look forward to seeing you again.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Great place to hang by the water - stars at night - waves by day - relax, enjoy and chill - accommodations cover the complete range of needs from basic to stove/refer, fireplace and hot tub - easy beach walks and close to my favorite Rialto Beach

Stayed: March 2018
Larry D, Manager at Quileute Oceanside Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Whwise,

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent stay at our facility. After 20 years of managing hotels, I truly believe the Ocean Side Resort is a special place.

We hope to see you back here soon.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

My mother and traveled to Washington, it was my fourth time her second. We rented a cabin on the Pacific Ocean the Quileute Oceanside resort. It was amazing, the cabin was beautiful, beds comfortable. The scenery was awesome. I recommend spending the money on this one! We had to leave early due to a family emergency. We left some stuff behind on accident. They were more than accommodating. They shipped our belongings asap. Great place, great service!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Sheena,

I am so glad that you and your mother had the opportunity to stay with us. I agree, this is an exceptional place...and my staff do a great job.

We hope to see you back some day.