All reviews new tower north tower non smoking great casino close to home free breakfast buffet prime rib red river cafe the cantina rooms are nice slot machines casino floor walk in shower front desk staff pool and hot tub biscuits and gravy birch bay
Reviewed 18 May 2018

I love the fact that this hidden gem isnt too far from the CAN/US border. I had the chance to stay here in Dec 2017 with my mom and sister and again in April with a friend. For a smaller scale hotel, the rooms were beautiful. Showers/the bathroom for me are always important and this one was great! The beds are comfy too. I cant recall the name of the girl who checked us in in April but she was fantastic - she complimented me on my body spray ;)
I will stay here again and again!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Wow...what a great time we had at this Hotel/Casino!
We stayed in the new tower which was wonderful...
Many new games which were great and our Dinner at the Buffet was fantastic!!
We also got to enjoy a free breakfast which came with the Hotel/Spa Package.

Stayed: March 2018
SilverReefSocial, Public Relations Manager at Silver Reef Hotel Casino Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Thank you for your excellent review! We pride ourselves on constantly updating our Slot Machine titles, and serving delicious food in our restaurants.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Came with my husband and a few other couples to celebrate a birthday. The service was great very friendly staff. Room was very nice and clean. The only disappointing thing is the smoke. You can smell it everywhere, they do try their best to ventilate it though.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Visited the Silver Reef recently. Really enjoyed this resort. This trip I booked the One Bedroom Executive King Suite ( the Diamond suite) on the private 6th floor in the South Tower. This is a beautiful room ... large and spacious, outstanding amenities and very clean and comfortable. The walk in shower is very nice and the Jacuzzi tub was wonderful. The casino was a lot of fun....great assortment of slot machines. We also had an outstanding meal in the Steakhouse. Our waitress Rachel was excellent and she prepared an amazing Steak Diane. Best I have had. The Steakhouse is a small , intimate dining room and I loved it. Will plan to visit again in the near future. I also liked that it is only an hour drive from Vancouver , making it ideal for a quick get-a-way weekend.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Save yourself the $18.95 per person and go anywhere else. The food was absolutely disgusting, I wish I could give it zero stars. My ahudband and I both ate a couple buns with butter for $18.95 a person because the food was literally inedible. So disappointing....step it up Silver Reef

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple