Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent experience

4 hour Edmonds tour Note:booking early allows you to reserve a specific seat, we found out after... read more

Reviewed yesterday
dedon4
Memphis, Tennessee
via mobile
Great adventure!

Second time on the whale watching tour. The crew is very knowledgeable and friendly. I’m planning... read more

Reviewed yesterday
lisacJ7701HQ
Olympia, Washington
via mobile

1,326 results
All reviews blueberry buckle whale watching humpback whales transient orcas killer whales entire crew j pod canadian waters great trip comfortable boat knowledgeable crew puget sound harbor seal the galley deception pass different species san juan islands
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2021

I highly recommend Puget Sound Express tours - my friend and I had a stellar experience. Everything you could want in a tour, they delivered. The captain and staff were knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. The boat was comfortable and spacious. The food and warm drinks were so welcome after being out in the wind! We saw orcas twice, watched a gray whale, and learned so much from the naturalist about whale behaviors, the particular whales we saw in the Puget Sound. Overall we thoroughly enjoyed our trip, and are booking again to bring some out-of-town family along next time.

Reviewed 11 June 2021

Phenomenal experience! Saw a pod of Orca right out of the port, watched them hunt for a while. After that we moved out into the sound and found a gray whale which we watched for awhile and got some amazing looks at it feeding in relatively shallow waters. The views from the boat were amazing with Covid precautions maintained. The crew was excellent. I forget the name of our photographer (maybe biologist). He was amazing, taking pics and providing educational facts and answering questions all along. The captain was also super, providing funny commentary and adding in facts about the whales as well. You can tell they got along well and worked great together to provide an amazing trip. They even stopped on the way back for a view of a sea lion and seal hanging out on a buoy and another look of the Orcas feeding along with a bald eagle. Well worth it and we definitely got our money's worth.Boat was even cool, one of the smoothest rides I've had on an excursion, even at top speed! Buckle was delicious as well. Thanks Puget Sound Express!

Reviewed 10 June 2021

This was one of the best whale watching experiences I have been on! The boat was very clean and they did not pack it full of people. The captain and other workers were well aware that everyone's comfort levels varied coming out of a pandemic!

The captain was very friendly and personable and he knew what he was doing. We saw Orcas within an hour of being on the boat! The staff had impressive knowledge about not only the whales we were watching, but the other whales in the area.

My friend and I pre-ordered the coffee, blueberry buckle, and lunch which were all wonderful (if you like Seattle coffee)! I would love to go back and do this experience again sometime soon!

Reviewed 10 June 2021

Beautiful clean boat, super friendly staff and perfect weather for whale sightings. It was a great day!

Reviewed 10 June 2021

Everything about this experience was excellent. The crew were friendly and knowledgeable. The whales were amazing. The Blueberry Buckle was delicious and the turkey sandwich was one of the best I've had in a long time. We can hardly wait to do it all again.